Plans with the drift car

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Addict Rc

Hardcore RCTalk User
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Well let’s start this off with what I got. So far a stock MST RMX2.5 Amazon TE37+’s, and DS tires. I did get a new body. Aplastics BMW M2 F22, I also got a FlySky Noble NB4 which is pretty dope. I’m thinking about going with either Purple or similar color (matte green) as they have on the example body. I also have a brand new set of DS tires. I need to get some better rims. My buddy has some I like and might get (pictured with the clear body). I’m planning on getting a Hobbywing 120A ESC paired with a Suprass Hobby Rocket Motor 10.5T. Unsure on servo ATM. But yeah. That’s it. I’ll keep yall updated!

IMG_6582.jpeg

IMG_6596.jpeg

IMG_6597.jpeg

Oh also I completely forgot to mention I also ordered a full LED lighting kit and magnetic body mounts.

Sweet, looking forward to progress pics.
Will update as soon as I start this weekend
Welcome back. Sweet ride. Love the lego guy on the printer. May have to copy that. 🤣🤣
Thanks, yes I put him up there because he’s a construction worker and that printer always breaks lol
Also just so everyone is clear. I won’t hit any mailboxes. Well 1:1 atleast with this rig 🤣

Picked up these goodies from the LHS this morning.

IMG_6722.jpeg

Then I mocked up the wheels with the body
After that I painted it. And here’s how she’s sitting currently.
Also got this for it. Because why not. Some magnetic body mounts. And I’m going to print a driver seat for a half ish interior.

Attachments

• IMG_6725.jpeg
    IMG_6725.jpeg
    288.8 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_6726.jpeg
    IMG_6726.jpeg
    283.5 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_6730.jpeg
    IMG_6730.jpeg
    367.3 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_6754.jpeg
    IMG_6754.jpeg
    287.3 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_6753.jpeg
    IMG_6753.jpeg
    276.9 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_6752.jpeg
    IMG_6752.jpeg
    294.8 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_6739.jpeg
    IMG_6739.jpeg
    315.2 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_6750.jpeg
    IMG_6750.jpeg
    495.4 KB · Views: 22
Picked up these goodies from the LHS this morning.

View attachment 178131
Then I mocked up the wheels with the body
After that I painted it. And here’s how she’s sitting currently.
Also got this for it. Because why not. Some magnetic body mounts. And I’m going to print a driver seat for a half ish interior.
Good stuff!

How do you mount the body?
Is it with magnetic things? Or is it like a clipless system?
Magnetic posts. Get there here they are pretty impressive for $9 I can pickup the whole drift car by the body and it won’t fall off. Maybe if you shake it quite a bit.

Car looks great. Hopefully you don't get pulled over for no mirrors or wipers. 🤣
🤫 Who said I pull over?
I'm pretty sure he would be drifting into a mail box sooner or later.
You should get a can of compressed air like from big lots or costco. I used them all the time to clean off my cars.
Yeah yeah. Since yall keep giving me crap about it (I love it keep it going) ima print a 1/10 mailbox and hit it with every working RC I have. Aka probably 2-3 lol
Also I just use the air compressor to blow the rigs off. Very very very slim chance I ever do but whatever

🤫 Who said I pull over?

Yeah yeah. Since yall keep giving me crap about it (I love it keep it going) ima print a 1/10 mailbox and hit it with every working RC I have. Aka probably 2-3 lol
Also I just use the air compressor to blow the rigs off. Very very very slim chance I ever do but whatever
Ah the rules of the backroad and in the caddy.