New 1:10 Crawler

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it’s not here yet but I’m getting a sponsorship for this truck 2 speed transmission, winch, lights, dumbo rc radio, sick body can’t wait to try this out https://www.amazon.com/Crawler-Control-Electric-Waterproof-Included/dp/B087NXVYF2/ref=mp_s_a_1_8?crid=FMSGG0HEO55Z&keywords=legendary+toys+rc&qid=1673471605&sprefix=legendary+toys+rc,aps,107&sr=8-8&th=1&psc=1
I was thinking about this exact truck when I was deciding on a 1/10 crawlers. I just really like the body and color scheme. Ultimately, I went with the green Redcat Gen8v2.

So, are you getting this truck for free?

Cool deal. :thumbs-up: looks good but I don't know anything about their quality. Let 7s know what you think when you get it.
Ok I will
I was thinking about this exact truck when I was deciding on a 1/10 crawlers. I just really like the body and color scheme. Ultimately, I went with the green Redcat Gen8v2.

So, are you getting this truck for free?
You like the Redcat Gen8? Also yes in exchange for a review

For 340$ can't see why would anyone buy this, it's pretty much the same price like Traxxas trx4sport

You like the Redcat Gen8? Also yes in exchange for a review
Dang, I would have giving them a full review! I already do that for free 😆

Yes, I love my Jalapeno!
0730211732d.jpg

All I did was ask them and to my surprise they said yes the reviews seem to be good
I have read some of the reviews and they are actually not good at all. A lot of people are disappointed because of many issues. A lot of complaints about weak drivetrain stripped or clicking gears, broken axles, bas motors and escs, lack of parts and bad customer support

Dang, I would have giving them a full review! I already do that for free 😆

Yes, I love my Jalapeno!View attachment 158208
Nice to see Jalepeno again? Have you seen the Redcat Gen 9? I like the Gen 8 body better but the Gen nine has a couple of new features that are nice improvements.

Nice to see Jalepeno again? Have you seen the Redcat Gen 9? I like the Gen 8 body better but the Gen nine has a couple of new features that are nice improvements.
The Gen9 is pretty cool I thought they would have made a 1-18 or 1-24 scale crawler like everyone else but I guess not

I'm not really impressived with the body at all. While I love my Jalapeno, the components and engineering is not up to par with the TRX4s or SCX10s. So, no Gen9 for me.