Arrma BIGROCK 4x4 3s giveaway!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• 20200728_223927.jpg
    20200728_223927.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 44
Day 6 entry ???" we in it now baby, let's gooooo "

Day 6 entry ???" we in it now baby, let's gooooo "
So can anyone tell me if the redcat racing lower suspension arms fit the hsp flying fish chassis?
They look pretty similar and my hsp suspension arms are taking forever to get here the red cats suspension arms can be here in 2 days but I want to be confident that they fit ? can anyone help, does anyone have a redcat racing 1/10 touring chassis to measure the suspension arms (L×W×T) cm or mm ?

So can anyone tell me if the redcat racing lower suspension arms fit the hsp flying fish chassis?
They look pretty similar and my hsp suspension arms are taking forever to get here the red cats suspension arms can be here in 2 days but I want to be confident that they fit ? can anyone help, does anyone have a redcat racing 1/10 touring chassis to measure the suspension arms (L×W×T) cm or mm ?
?????? any comparison of these parts can greatly improve my purchasing decision and save time and money ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back