Arrma BIGROCK 4x4 3s giveaway!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 124445

THE PRIZES

GRAND PRIZE: Arrma BigRock 4x4 3s

Second/Third Prize: $50.00 gift card to Horizon Hobby

HOW TO ENTER

STEP 1. Update or create an RC Garage thread in the RC Garage and Projects forum. (Simply share with us what you are wanting to OR have done with your RC!)

STEP 2. Post the link to your newly created OR updated RC Garage thread HERE in this giveaway thread.

STEP 3. Sit back and enjoy your chance at winning this awesome giveaway!!! ;) :D

BONUS ENTRIES

After your official entry (SEE ABOVE), here are some ways to get bonus entries! Be sure to make a post in this thread for each of the entries you've completed!!!

• BONUS ENTRY #1: Reply to this thread ONCE a day
SO YOUR FIRST POST TO THIS GIVEAWAY SHOULD BE A LINK TO YOUR RC GARAGE THREAD FOLLOWED BY EACH OF YOUR BONUS ENTRIES. BONUS 1 CAN BE REPEATED ONCE A DAY.

Drawing of Prizes and Notification of Winnings

Entries accepted through February 4, 2021. The winner will be chosen by random draw and announced on February 5, 2021.

At the end of the contest we will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.
Thread 'Very pleased with my first build Tamiya TT01' https://www.rctalk.com/forum/threads/very-pleased-with-my-first-build-tamiya-tt01.129431/

View attachment 124445

THE PRIZES

HOW TO ENTER

STEP 1. Update or create an RC Garage thread in the RC Garage and Projects forum. (Simply share with us what you are wanting to OR have done with your RC!)

STEP 2. Post the link to your newly created OR updated RC Garage thread HERE in this giveaway thread.

STEP 3. Sit back and enjoy your chance at winning this awesome giveaway!!! ;) :D

BONUS ENTRIES

After your official entry (SEE ABOVE), here are some ways to get bonus entries! Be sure to make a post in this thread for each of the entries you've completed!!!

SO YOUR FIRST POST TO THIS GIVEAWAY SHOULD BE A LINK TO YOUR RC GARAGE THREAD FOLLOWED BY EACH OF YOUR BONUS ENTRIES. BONUS 1 CAN BE REPEATED ONCE A DAY.

Entries accepted through February 4, 2021. The winner will be chosen by random draw and announced on February 5, 2021.

At the end of the contest we will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.
Day 3 bonus entry

Attachments

• 0d0cfed8d7c8c0a02a26891591423dca.jpg
    0d0cfed8d7c8c0a02a26891591423dca.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 61
View attachment 124445

THE PRIZES

HOW TO ENTER

BONUS ENTRIES

Thread 'My First Big Muscle Car' https://www.rctalk.com/forum/threads/my-first-big-muscle-car.129504/

Bonus entry for day 4 :)

@Custnam I think the reason it looks like that some people post twice a day is because of different time zones. For example, my time is Pacific Standard, and I posted at 9 pm yesterday. I could have posted again at 8 am today, which is only 11 hours apart. (if that makes sense)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back