Any ideas on which LiPos will fit in the SCX24 C10?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pug

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
I found these LiPos, I know I need adapters, but I have no idea if they will fit in the C10, does anyone have any experience with them?

Love my race day quads batts!
20211225_171312.jpg

https://www.racedayquads.com/collections/2s-batteries

Wouldn’t the high voltage mess up the stock esc? The voltage is higher compared to a normal LiPo.
.2v ain't gonna hurt anything. The ESC in these tiny trucks isn't going to be stressing much anyway.

I found these LiPos, I know I need adapters, but I have no idea if they will fit in the C10, does anyone have any experience with them?
They are a bit larger than the stock battery, so they may not fit. So far, i havent found anything from Axial as to what the maximum size battery that will fit is.

These will fit. The velcro is just long enough to catch. You could just buy some double sided velcro strips and put longer ones in there but for crawling the stock velcro should hold fine even if its only just long enough to wrap around.

https://smile.amazon.com/URGENEX-Battery-Batteries-1000mah-li-ion/dp/B08DG7FDBQ/ref=sr_1_6?crid=3DC1P5GVN3XZC&keywords=1000mAh+2s+lipo&qid=1640523523&sprefix=1000mah+2s+lipo,aps,70&sr=8-6

*UPDATE* I just realized I bought these but I havent test fit them with the body on. I've been so wrapped up in 3D printing lately I havent finished putting betty back together yet.

Last edited:
These will fit. The velcro is just long enough to catch. You could just buy some double sided velcro strips and put longer ones in there but for crawling the stock velcro should hold fine even if its only just long enough to wrap around.

https://smile.amazon.com/URGENEX-Battery-Batteries-1000mah-li-ion/dp/B08DG7FDBQ/ref=sr_1_6?crid=3DC1P5GVN3XZC&keywords=1000mAh+2s+lipo&qid=1640523523&sprefix=1000mah+2s+lipo,aps,70&sr=8-6
How much do those weigh though? That looks like a lot of weight to mount that high in a crawler.

Venom sells a 430mAh battery that is likely pretty good. These trucks run forever on the stock battery.

Last edited:
How much do those weigh though? That looks like a lot of weight to mount that high in a crawler.

Venom sells a 430mAh battery that is likely pretty good. These trucks run forever on the stock battery.
Totally agree!

These batteries are 51.3g/1.8oz. These will significantly raise the center of gravity.

I run 20minutes easily on the stock batteries. However, I don't need to do much lengthy high speed trail running on my home course.

1000mAh is just a bit much for these trucks. 430mAh would probably get ours close to 30 min run time.

doesn't matter cuz you can't get them under there anyway without taking the battery tray off. I was going to see but no go 🤷‍♂️
Yeah, I figured. I'd actually looked into seeing if the stock battery would fit under the tray, at one point. Even the 450mah stock one doesn't look like it would fit, so I highly doubted that an 1100mah would.

will these fit a c10?

*UPDATE* I just realized I bought these but I havent test fit them with the body on. I've been so wrapped up in 3D printing lately I havent finished putting betty back together yet.
will these fit the c10?

I highly doubt the ones Grey linked will fit in a C10. There isn't a lot of room between the bottom of the battery tray and the bottom of the bed.

Back