any idea what this broken piece is? hpi savage x 4.6

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pelicanprentice

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
i got a hpi savage x and i crashed yesterday sadly and i think i broke this piece
any idea what it is?

thx

Attachments

• IMG_1843 copy.jpg
    IMG_1843 copy.jpg
    328.3 KB · Views: 118
Just more parts to buy. if you only had fail safe feature installed you wouldn't be buying all these parts. It only cost $10-25 for a add on fail safe.

Just more parts to buy. if you only had fail safe feature installed you wouldn't be buying all these parts. It only cost $10-25 for a add on fail safe.
are you trolling? your reply makes very little sense... crashing is crashing, it happens, best failsafe in the world wont move a stationary object out of the way or correct landing position.

are you trolling? your reply makes very little sense... crashing is crashing, it happens, best failsafe in the world wont move a stationary object out of the way or correct landing position.
And most 2.4 GHz radios have a built-in fail-safe but you're right about the fail-safe not teleporting obstructions out of your way.

And most 2.4 GHz radios have a built-in fail-safe but you're right about the fail-safe not teleporting obstructions out of your way.
He doesn't have a 2.4 radio Just old crystal am .

yeah I'm for sure getting oen now, i think some newer radios come with it eh? so i wont have to add one on?

i stopped at the hobby shop and the guy sold me a hpi #87197
looks to be the servo saver and the bell crank. when i take it apart this weekend i guess ill find out haha

i stopped at the hobby shop and the guy sold me a hpi #87197
looks to be the servo saver and the bell crank. when i take it apart this weekend i guess ill find out haha
Yep, that's all the parts you need to rebuild the steering setup on a savage. Kind of surprised you found one at a store these days!

Most hpi stuff is gone from stores.