About to pull the trigger!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The_Otherside

RCTalk Rookie
Military Veteran
Reaction score
Someone give me the lowdown on this?

I need an out of the box checklist if possible!

Thanks guys!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210707-194040_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210707-194040_Chrome.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 76
No personal experience, but I know it's popular. Don't recall what most folks recommend out of the box. Well that was helpful....not! 🤪

Just updating!

Love the truck so far!

Doesn't compare the Mojave, but still a wicked ride!!

Attachments

• 20210717_131210.jpg
    20210717_131210.jpg
    335.1 KB · Views: 35
  • 20210717_131010.jpg
    20210717_131010.jpg
    526.3 KB · Views: 39
Love the look of it, I've always been afraid they would be more fragile because of the extra detail. Nice to know she's holding up. :thumbs-up: I think I'm just used to how tough the Mojave is.

I think I'm just used to how tough the Mojave is.
EXACTLY THIS!!

I think the design of the Mojave makes it all around more durable, less weight and the rear suspension design makes it by far easier to drive.

I get their not the same thing, but money spent and being short course trucks I think it's apples to apples.

I BEAT THE PISS out of my Mojave, I've only owned the SBR for a few days, but there's NO WAY it would keep on rockin like the Mojave.

Again, I get they're two different animals, but I love them in different ways. Lol.

Understand completely, the bigger they are the more detailed they get. Unfortunately, my budget and space, won't allow for anything bigger than the Mojave, but I still love to admire the bigger rigs.

Understand completely, the bigger they are the more detailed they get. Unfortunately, my budget and space, won't allow for anything bigger than the Mojave, but I still love to admire the bigger rigs.
After having bought a 1/5 scale and two 1/6 scale kits I dont think Ill buy anything bigger than 1/8 from here on out. I dont like working on the really big kits.

I fell into that trap with my rc planes, while the detail was excellent, the expense and space required started to get ridiculous.
I couldnt even imagine some of those guys with those gigantic super expensive plans and some electronics failure makes it go poof when it hits the ground O__o

When you see a $6,000. rc jet plow in, it's a seriously cringeworthy moment. I could never wrap that kind of money into one.
I watched a guy with a custom built DC10 with a 10' wingspan bank into a curve and the wings folded on it. You could feel the pain in the crowd. It was a beautiful plane. I will stick to the dirt aside from drones.