A Odd problem I'm having with the forum

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Domination

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Well i think it started happening yesterday but say i go in the t-maxx section and i click on a thread then click the back back button the page just closes out. BUT if i just click on say the t-maxx forum and dont click on a thread and click back it will work like its supposed to. Anybody got any ideas???

Do you mean that your browser closes? I run IE on a Mac and every once in a wile that happens to me, but there and IE error message that pops up saying that IE has quit unexpectedly (crashed). I also run Apples browser 'Safari' but it does not do the same as IE. I just thought it was something on my end, but what you described is exactly what I'm experiencing. Also, the section you click back to doesn't matter, but the method is the same.

no I'm using AOL and just the page closes out.

Sometimes I get where I'll click on a thread and nothing will come up. The browser window will be blank, but the status bar will say "Done". I just click the refresh button and it brings it up.

candyman, I think that's a different problem. There's another thread documenting that one. I get a different error message when that happens, and it usually does it when clicking on a thread on a search results page (new posts, search, watched threads list).

if your useing 9.0 thats all it is i just use 8.0 only 9.0 sux balls

no I'm a lil behind on the versions I'm only currently using 7.0

Back