$400k and the dash console looks horrible...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Maybe it's just me, but if I'm spending nearly $450,000 on a car I want the entire car - inside and out to look freaking awesome.

For some reason this 2012 Lamborghini dash and console looks horrible. It almost looks cheap really...

I find it comical that they specify 2dr. lol

I'd rather spend 110k on a GTR, pocket the rest, and drive something that looks and drives way better.

I'd like that in a Station Wagon.
I agree, VERY routine interior panels other than a little hand stitching I noticed to the left of the steering wheel.

I don't get it. He parks on a city sidewalk and his GPS shows him airborne over Chicago.
I wouldn't buy it. I've been to Chicago and I wouldn't want to listen to that accent in the GPS OR the horn. :D

That's not as bad as the Yaris with a 140mph speedo.....

If I were buying a supercar, Lambo wouldn't even make the list. An Aston Martin would be way up on the list however, their entire interior is still hand stitched, and IMO one of the classiest of all the supercars.

Notice the proper shifter also, something that I much, MUCH prefer.

aston_martin_carbon_black_special_editions_interior-wide_zps00a7f95b.jpg

Last edited:
If I were buying a supercar, Lambo wouldn't even make the list. An Aston Martin would be way up on the list however, their entire interior is still hand stitched, and IMO one of the classiest of all the supercars.

Notice the proper shifter also, something that I much, MUCH prefer.

aston_martin_carbon_black_special_editions_interior-wide_zps00a7f95b.jpg

Randy can you imagine driving that on i-26 between asheville and hendersonville?? thump tha thump tha thump thump......:hehe:

I can honestly say i like nothing about that car, i think the Ford GT-40 would be at the top of my list part super car, part tank......lol

THIS is where I'd like to spend my time if I spent that kind of cash...

Gmc-concept-cars-car-granite-hd-wallpapers-1366x768px-2012-gmc.gif

And THIS is what I'd expect to see inside a high powered super car...and that's just a Saab.

saab-9x-air-concept-interior-front.jpg

Last edited:
Yall can keep all those cute little cars. For that kind of money........

Cummins twin turbo diesel powered JKU with D60's front and rear and 42" pitbull rockers.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brlm2qP5b0w"]Project Rattle Trap Meets Moab - 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

and Still have money left over for trailer and complete comp buggy to pull behind it, and a Motorcoach to follow me wherever i go. :)

And yall talking about interiors? I'd have the only one that you could pressure wash out, then let drip dry. :)

Hey, we're talking REAL adult machines, not one of your scalers. :D

LOL

Only Dana 60s? Why not some good narrowed Rockwells? They even make air lockers for them and they really are bullet proof. Ask anyone that ever drove a military 2 1/2 6X6....

I've never seen a light weight vehicle on rockwell's that was half ass decent on pavement.

No offense, but why put a cummins in a jeep when you could have any one of the General motors LS engines in there?

The torque of a diesel is so controllable off road. I really like the slow powerful torque that can be applied ever so gentle....

No offense, but why put a cummins in a jeep when you could have any one of the General motors LS engines in there?

Because they have a brain in their head. Diesel trumps gasser any day.

Id just like to have a car that was brand new....even if it was a Priu......ummmm nevermind...thats a lie.

Sad thing is if I had sunk all the money I've sunk into RCs into a new car I could have a new one half paid for already lol....Guess i can tell where my priorities are O_O

Yea. All my RC funds disappeared into my jeep.

Back