2008 Stable Pics

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monzaman78

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Just thought this might be a good idea to post pics of all your R/Cs either nitro or electric. Mabye one shot with lids and one without. What do you all think? :yes:

My Nines

Clockwise from the top.

1: Traxxas T-Maxx
2: Thunder Tiger EB4 S3
3: Kyosho Lazer ZX-5
4: Grand Motorsports Aftershock FC
5: Losi Micro Desert Truck
6: Xray M18
7: Associated FT RC18T
8: Associated FT RC18 oval converted
9: Losi Mini-Slider

20080228_0546.gif

20080228_0547.gif

Last edited:
08 stable

Wow that is a beautiful RC collection you've got Lessen. I'm glad someone started this thread. I've seen all of the cars that lessen built in various threads, but I have never seen a pic like this of all of them. You have built yourself one fine collection, Josh!

That's a very tough act to follow. I only have 2 trucks in my stable because I've only been into RC's seriously for a few months. The Savage is not quite finished because I'm waiting on teh servos to come in so I can finish the build. I'll post some updated pics once I finish it and get the hop-up parts put on.

Attachments

• 2 trucks 1.JPG
    2 trucks 1.JPG
    67.7 KB · Views: 136
  • 2 trucks 2.JPG
    2 trucks 2.JPG
    67.4 KB · Views: 161
Thanks Charlie! I try to have a variety :) You're well on your way as well. Pretty nice collection for only a few months. Of course I only have 4 years into mine, so on average 1 new car every 6 months or so. I've exausted my allowance for this year already :D

I've exausted my allowance for this year already :D

So does that mean we are going to have to wait until next year for the completion of the dragster project? Hopefully not I can't wait to see how it turns out.

lessen thats a very nice collection you have and charliestheman you are off to a great start

Thanks, that means a lot considering it's coming from you guys! I have another new addition to the stable but it hasn't arrived yet:yes:

Just got new camera how can I downsize my attachments?

The easiest way to manage pictures is to get an account at photobucket.com and upload pictures there. Photobucket will automatically resize images for their site and they give you the img code for use in forums like this one. all you have to do is click the code and paste it here in the forum. You never have to resize anything.

Does it cost money at photobucket, and when I use the image code does it take up space in my gallery like when I upload pics? I'm a contributor and I haven't even posted a ton of pics but my gallery was getting full the other day so I deleted the ones that I had uploaded before I learned how to resize.

Does it cost money at photobucket, and when I use the image code does it take up space in my gallery like when I upload pics? I'm a contributor and I haven't even posted a ton of pics but my gallery was getting full the other day so I deleted the ones that I had uploaded before I learned how to resize.

No, it's a free service. Basically, you wouldn't be using your RCNT gallery at all to post your pics. When you upload an img to photobucket they give you a few different tags to copy for different uses. such as a tag that would create a link that would take the viewer to the image on Photobucket's website. There is also the img code with you past into your post that will put the image directly into the post. Woodie has this site up now so that the thread will automatically size it down so it doesn't mess up the look of the page. Basically, you won't need to resize when you upload to Photobucket andyou won't need to resize when you paste the img here. Doesn't get much easier I don't think.

Alright cool, I'm gonna set up an account at photobucket, people are already asking me to post pics of the baja and I don't even have it yet. So I just find really cool pics of other people's custom bajas, and then I tell them that they're mine. hahaha j/k, I wouldn't do that, I'm just in a good mood but I'm bout to finish the savvy and i got a free baja, I'm practically dancin around the house!!!

come guys, can we really be the only members on here with RC's in 2008?? Lets see some pics!

Fine, I will share my T-Maxx. It's all I have at the moment, but will soon be joined by an on-road. It's come a little way from when I bought it a few weeks ago, and I plan to keep going with it. My next upgrade will be the bulkhead when I finish breaking it all the way, it still works for now so bash on.

P1010379.jpg

P1010381.jpg

P1010380.jpg

P1010357.jpg

thats a nice looking truck MARAUDER
i will post some pics tonight if i can get the wife to let go of the camera

DSC05513.jpg

Pic is a few months old but I haven't trashed any of these since the pic.......yet :D

Back