2008 Stable Pics

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats a sweet collection tr.. nice setup in the hobby room as well!!

nice collection tr.....i used to have my own hobbie room till the baby came and now its the babys room so i settle for my little corner in the bedroom....i like your setup

I'm working on a hobby room as we speak, I'll post some pics once it comes together. I'm sooo excited, can't put the baja on the glass top dining table cuz at 34 pounds the results wouldn't be pretty.

Wow, that's a lot of stuff TR. How many in total?
I think in the neighborhood of 30..I have other cars that I bought for parts..I have 2 ST-RR's, 2 MBX5T's, 3 Caster K8T's, I have 14 TC's but a few of them I did race but for a while I was collecting "rare" (if their is such a thing..lol) Japanese TC's. I would run them once or twice and put them on a shelf..lol..

I think TR needs a hobby to give him a break from his other hobby......
nice collection...NOW MAKE ALL OF THEM RUN!!!!

I think TR needs a hobby to give him a break from his other hobby......
nice collection...NOW MAKE ALL OF THEM RUN!!!!

I'm trying..I just need to get some more $ervos..I have enough radios/recievers just need to get a few more $ervos..and a few more motors..it just never stops..lol

Dude! Is that your car in your Avatar? *drool* Big Porsche fan here. Someday I want to find an '87 928 S4, white, 5-spd. I also wouldn't mind a post '85 1/2 944, an '87 Turbo would be sweeet! Yep, I'm a dreamer. :)

The AS is the other halfs
The micro is da lil ones
NTC3 is mine

rides.gif

a female with some RC's, uh oh I think I'm in love? To be serious, that's quite a collection you got there. Man that comment made me sound like a nerd. I LOVE the NTC3, I've got to get one of those. Where do you run yours most of the time?

LOL thanks it's all my neighbour's fault... he got us into it. Just bought the NTC3 and I love it.... Now if I could keep the other half's hands off it:) Right now the only place I've run it is on the street in front of my house. Gotta find a good spot to run it as it doesn't like gutters to much:LoL:

even though it doesn't like gutters you should take it in a bowling alley that would be fun

Dude! Is that your car in your Avatar? *drool* Big Porsche fan here. Someday I want to find an '87 928 S4, white, 5-spd. I also wouldn't mind a post '85 1/2 944, an '87 Turbo would be sweeet! Yep, I'm a dreamer. :)

Was mine..Isn't divorce grand..but I did get the house..:yes:

heres my cars/trucks

Attachments

• hu 003.JPG
    hu 003.JPG
    134 KB · Views: 124
  • hp 002.JPG
    hp 002.JPG
    124.6 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
Joneser that's a beautiful collection. I can't wait for a pretty day so I can get all mine together and get a new picture. I have started 4 projects since the last one I posted.

thanks alot charlie, they really are fun and i would love to do more but i think i have reached my limit for now. i have a few more mods id like to do and unless something comes out thats a "gotta have" I'm done as far as collecting goes.

IDK a crawler would be nice? but i dont know if i could deal with slow speed?

Last edited:
Wow, lots of bling on those T/C's.. pretty cool. But where are the bods?

took them off to show off that bling. i lost count how many tc bodies i have. i really enjoy designing paint scemes on tc bodies because they last longer.

i will get some pix of em soon.

Back