2008 Stable Pics

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC05513.jpg

Pic is a few months old but I haven't trashed any of these since the pic.......yet :D

dont you have like 2 NTC3's, a Tc4, and a savage? thought i saw the savage in that pic you pmed me

left to right Mutant maxx, XB8, TC4, RC18mt FT, M18

I have more but these are the ones I am keeping....I'm in the middle of tearing down my E-maxx and Mutant maxx to buid one killer Gorilla maxx (eventually)...right now they are both in complete torn down state waiting for me to find a Gmaxx chassis that's not a go-zillion dollars.....
since january I've sold
4 electric TC3
Savage .25
Nitro rusty
RC12L
2 RC18
a bunch of Mini-T parts (maybe 2 completes in that part kit)
1 nitro TC3

and a ton of parts and pieces.....

Like I say it in my sale thread
I GOTTA MAKE ROOM FOR MY HARLEY!!!!!
I won't park my bike outside for the florida humidity to rust all that chrome.....

here r some on mine
lst
lst3-1.gif

lst2-1.gif

my sons pede
pede5.jpg

pede2.jpg

my girlfriends tmaxx
cmaxx4.jpg

cmaxx6.jpg

my rock crawler
crawler9.jpg

crawler5.jpg

Wow they are all beaitufl trucks. It's hard to pick one that I like best, but I'm really loving the girlfriends truck. It gives me some ideas for the one I've got for my girlfriend. You have many beautiful trucks tho man, very nice collection!

i would post pics of my truck but 1. i dont have any pics. and 2. its a stock 2.5r t-maxx with rpm arms on the front so its not much to look at.

i like that envader. the yellow and blue is lookin good

Here's a few of my RC room going back together..This is about 50% of my collection..

DSCN1073.jpg

DSCN1074.jpg

DSCN1081.jpg

DSCN1080.jpg

DSCN1075.jpg

Back