12T 550 motor getting hot

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally I would switched to running lipos. Youll get much better performance and run times but regardless of whether you go lipo or stick with NiMH you need a proper charger. you're gonna burn that NiMH pack up fast charging it at 4A like that if you havent already. Id get a charger like THIS. It will charge NiXX and LiPo packs either one. If thats not in your budget we can recommend cheaper chargers but that one you wont have to worry about replacing. At least not unless you get really really into the hobby.
Well the time has come...Know anything about these?
https://www.banggood.com/2PCS-ZOP-P...-Drone-p-1865990.html?cur_warehouse=CN&rmmds=

Nope, but i'll try then, know that Kevin Talbot uses these ZOP batteries he has 3s 5000mah

Nope, but i'll try then, know that Kevin Talbot uses these ZOP batteries he has 3s 5000mah
Yeah I've seen him using them too. I like the fact they use 10AWG wire on em. Id See what the others will cost in comparison though as I'm familair with all three of those brands. GenAce is gonna be a little more expensive but I feel like theyre also a little higher quality but if the Zops are the cheapest then theyre probably fine.

Yeah I've seen him using them too. I like the fact they use 10AWG wire on em. Id See what the others will cost in comparison though as I'm familair with all three of those brands. GenAce is gonna be a little more expensive but I feel like theyre also a little higher quality but if the Zops are the cheapest then theyre probably fine.
Almost nothing ships to my country from Amazon sadly, and I see a lot of people saying that ZOP batteries kinda suck that's making me worried a bit.