Christmas eve

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Relatable
Ran the rustler today
Gonna take a shower and get to bed
Christmas breakfast tomorrow morning, and then presents, and then we are going to a friend's house for dinner (and deserts) and some games.
PXL_20231224_021841821.jpg

Looks like a good haul! :joyful:

Haven't been up your way in a while, but I was once stationed at Tinker AFB, and the wife and I stayed in Bricktown a couple years ago, when we had to get her a new ID made at the base.

Got my crawler going after 4 weeks of just laying around. I missed it but I didn't know how to fix it. Then after I read the owners manual on the truck, I figured out the controller needed to be binded.

Got my crawler going after 4 weeks of just laying around. I missed it but I didn't know how to fix it. Then after I read the owners manual on the truck, I figured out the controller needed to be binded.
I'm going through that with the E-Maxx. Bought a new radio and receiver. Having a hard time getting it to bind. Transmitter light flashes but the receiver won't. Then it's the opposite! No instructions didn't help. Might just go get a setup that's already done. 🤔 .

I'm going through that with the E-Maxx. Bought a new radio and receiver. Having a hard time getting it to bind. Transmitter light flashes but the receiver won't. Then it's the opposite! No instructions didn't help. Might just go get a setup that's already done. 🤔 .
Glad I'm not the only one beefing with stupid electric boxes. 🤣🤣

I just went through it with my 450. Not as bad as my 10.2. That one pissed me off to no end.

I had a Tx-Rx binding issue with the one and only Dumbro radio I tried... it went back to Amazon the next day.

Good luck.

I had a Tx-Rx binding issue with the one and only Dumbro radio I tried... it went back to Amazon the next day.

Good luck.
This one will be going back to the local from which it came. It can be frustrating for sure.

Back