Christmas eve

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Full gallon of fuel. 64 degrees here in Tennessee today! Going to run my vintage GS storm unlimited truck for awhile the breakout one of my nitro Street cars and make a day of it 😆 🤣
Good luck! I went out of town to visit family and forgot to bring a car. Luckily i found a 2wd granite with 4 nimh. A shame i havent been able to drive nitro in a few months i'm starting to miss it

Good luck! I went out of town to visit family and forgot to bring a car. Luckily i found a 2wd granite with 4 nimh. A shame i havent been able to drive nitro in a few months i'm starting to miss it
Sounds like a great reason to buy a car if I were to know one.

Merey christmas from sweden.

20231224_124750.jpg

Christmas eve carnage already. Brought some 10th scales down to my family's property for my nephews to run. We got about 5 minutes of run time out of both before both had front end failures. Boulders are not RC friendly. I was hoping we would get a little more RC time in before they broke.
20231224_091902.jpg

Christmas eve carnage already. Brought some 10th scales down to my family's property for my nephews to run. We got about 5 minutes of run time out of both before both had front end failures. Boulders are not RC friendly. I was hoping we would get a little more RC time in before they broke. View attachment 177631
David's never around when you need him... :joyful:

Boulders, eh? Ouch!

I ran the Gatekeeper out on the rocks at York Beach Maine. Like a fool I was so excited about, I forgot to video OR get pictures! 😅 .
I guess it didn't happen then. Just a figment if your imagination.

There's too much to do today so we met up before sunrise at the local construction site. While we were waiting for the sun to rise we set up the ramps, we brought 4 with us. When the sun cracked the horizon we started launching. I trashed every truck I own except my Outcast. Afterwards we went out for coffee and donuts. Now it's time to get Christmas going.

Merry Christmas, I had an early Christmas because my step siblings go to their families in Texas on Tuesday but i had a great Christmas i got some stuff i've been wanting for awhile i also got some stuff i wasn't expecting.
20231224_153142.jpg

I got books, a tee shirt, Asian cheetos, a fidget toy, an anime blu ray and for the unexpected surprise an RC drone a cheap one that uses an app from your smart phone and you can put your phone on the controller.
20231224_164843.jpg

Here it is out of the box.
20231224_164847.jpg

Here's the drone next to my XO-1 for size reference i hope to get it out soon maybe after new years when the weather gets better.
I hope you have a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year with your families or if you work on Christmas or new years i still hope you all have a great one i'll see you all later on the forum.