X's Mini/Micro Fleet

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You don't have any of these lil 24th scalers in your collection. Check these out.
https://www.amainhobbies.com/hobbyp...nze-hbp162410-605009-promo/p-qqqctzyq7mznqctz
View attachment 138635
Haha
I'm tapping out for a little while. I've got enough for now. Just gonna keep on having fun my fleet and perhaps tinker with mods and upgrades. The only exception is that 1/35 Orlandoo Jeep.
I would think it would just look cool on top of this pile 😀
1205211334a.jpg

Haha
I'm tapping out for a little while. I've got enough for now. Just gonna keep on having fun my fleet and perhaps tinker with mods and upgrades. The only exception is that 1/35 Orlandoo Jeep.
I would think it would just look cool on top of this pile 😀
View attachment 138657
Wait a minute. Did you buy the SCX6?

After you get the Orlando, you know ya gotta collect the whole set. So sorry bud, but you gotta get the SCX6 too 🤣
Perhaps I would, if I still had my Wrangler YJ from the 90's 😁
I think you need to explain safe sex to your collection. Theyre multiplying like rabbits! :hehe:
What are you talking about?! I'm the one supplying them with booze and romantic music! 😆

When you've bought most of the micro-crawlers, you start getting multiples of each one! Nice collection X, enough rigs to let everyone try one out when Christmas rolls around and family visits (at least in theory, we won't be having people come because of the pandemic)!

Don't give him any ideas Wicked...though how about the HBX Devastator? Not as popular as the SCX-24, but a capable under-the-radar crawler, with, get this, 4 wheel steer, with multiple options, front wheel steer, rear wheel steer, 4 wheel steer, and crabbing, all for under $100! It's biggest downfall is the intergrated battery, but it gives good runtime and I'm sure X will be able to make it removeable! Seriously, the Devastator is good (so I've heard and seen), and it's cool, though not the most scale, it kinda looks like scaled down version of some comp crawlers.
That Devastator just doesn't appeal to me as a crawler. I'm also not really a fan of comp crawlers. I typically like the beefed up, everyday ride.

That Devastator just doesn't appeal to me as a crawler. I'm also not really a fan of comp crawlers. I typically like the beefed up, everyday ride.
Oh, ok. The Devastator may look like a mini comp-crawler, but with the shell off and on a closer look, it resembles many other micro crawlers, it still uses a ladder style frame of sorts, ect. It also has more tuneablilty out of the box then most others in it's class, IIRC it has lots of different shock and linkage mounting holes to play with. You can throw a more scale body shell, like a Jeep on on it if you wan too.
I have been watching him for a long time. His 1:1 build is awesome. I can't wait to see if he has the balls to really send it on a rig with him in it 🤣😜😛😉
Yeah, I like his funny and casual attitude, he says it'll do "50 foot jumps"! To the moon at the skatepark Kev! 🤣🤣 Think it'll survive his testing and come out in one piece? Legit I'm pretty sure he'll try to do all the monster jam stuff and more...
Dang! I really need to get myself a mini/micro crawler! I'm still in school so my hours at work have gotten dramatically cut down since the school year started :rolleyes: So I need to wait for a few more checks but a mini crawler is #1 on my list of things to get.

I'm just waiting for something to go wrong 🤣 I'm surprised it's been smooth sailing so far! Super exited for the end result though!
Hey, another Kev fan! Love how he's just building it like how he builds RCs...though his theory about "it's just a toy!" with RCs thankfully doesn't translate to real life vehicles, he says "but we need to do it right, 'cause we're in it!"! Yep, can't wait for it to be done and he takes it for a rip! I hope he won't drive it like it's a full size version of the Primal RC Raminator 😂😂

Last edited:
Just got this in the email today. $180 shipped. I saw one YT vid where the reviewer showed that FMS has upgraded the electronics to be able to remotely switch to a crawling mode.
View attachment 139920

Think I've seen that one before on Amain, doesn't it also come in a Toyota SUV body? Either that or I'm confusing it with another very similar 1/18 scale crawler. Awaiting crawling pics and maybe videos!

Think I've seen that one before on Amain, doesn't it also come in a Toyota SUV body? Either that or I'm confusing it with another very similar 1/18 scale crawler. Awaiting crawling pics and maybe videos!
This Hilux is a brand new release, so if you did see it at Amain, it must have been very recent.
Yes, FMS has the full badged Toyota Land Cruiser SUV. I have the non-licensed version by EazyRC. I'm certain it came out of the same Chinese factory. About a $90 difference between the 2 brands.
I'm going to hold off with Hilux for now. Right now, I'm putting my money and time into turning my SCX24 Deadbolts into super crawlers.

1121211336c.jpg

This Hilux is a brand new release, so if you did see it at Amain, it must have been very recent.
Yes, FMS has the full badged Toyota Land Cruiser SUV. I have the non-licensed version by EazyRC. I'm certain it came out of the same Chinese factory. About a $90 difference between the 2 brands.
I'm going to hold off with Hilux for now. Right now, I'm putting my money and time into turning my SCX24 Deadbolts into super crawlers.

View attachment 140143
Whoops, you're right, I was thinking of this model (it's a Toyota FJ Cruiser body...not a Hilux lol)! Nice pics and nice crawler Doom!

@Doom! has the blue EazyRC version called the Triton, since EazyRC don't have the Toyota badging rights.
Yes, I think I've seen that RC on YT before, not sure if Eachine has Toyota badging rights (Eachine is just a brand owned by Banggod, BG rebrands some products from their main suppliers)...

So you're saying that both crawlers share the same chassis and parts, just different bodies and maybe tires?

Yes, I think I've seen that RC on YT before, not sure if Eachine has Toyota badging rights (Eachine is just a brand owned by Banggod, BG rebrands some products from their main suppliers)...

So you're saying that both crawlers share the same chassis and parts, just different bodies and maybe tires?
I'm just going off what the YT reviewers are saying and showing. For the most part, the only differences are the color, a few small details, and that FMS's rigs carries the actual brand logos on the body itself.
Take for example the FMS Chevy K10 and EazyRC Glacier. It's Identical inside and out except for the Chevy branding on the FMS model. While the EazyRC has a Glacier sticker across the back of the tailgate, underneath the sticker lies a molded Chevrolet lettering...... just like the same one that's on the FMS K10.
710pnzQPkpL._SS400.jpg

Back