Looking to get a RedCat

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also I believe Kevin from Killer offroad hobbies (KORH youtube channel) explains the differences of this model and the standard 6s MT8E and has them side by side.

I have the team redcat MT8E 6s.Great truck, but if money is not an issue look at the be6s
Alvin,,, I am doing my research now...looks like team redcat May receive a portion of my paycheck in 24 hours or leas

Also I believe Kevin from Killer offroad hobbies explains the differences of this model and the standard 6s MT8E and has them side by side.
I’ve watched about 5 or 6 videos ,, I’m pretty much convinced..thank you

My RC peeps..don’t get it wrong...I love the traxxas and the Arrma...just looking to venture out to TEAM redcat/ other name brands...buying rc’s is like buying a new car/truck,,they have their pros and cons..it all comes down to how well you “baby” them.

I'd feel bad if you only had on RC brand in the stable...

They are toy cars. Have fun with them!
?

So I googled the TR MT8E BE6s watching the video on Redcat's site. holy crap that aint no redcat blackout........

If my significant other only knew how much I spend on rc’s / parts / upgrades...

I need to change the diff fluid and the tires do turn into pizza cutters. I am geared too high but I like the speed (19/47 pinion/spur).

joostin420: That thing is way to Purty to be a 1.5 yrs. old! Do you Drive it much if at all ? :rolleyes: :p
If it's just in your way - you could always store it at my Place : ) hahaha! :love::love:

I do drive it :D Those pics are when it was brand-new. Still pretty clean today though.

BTW, that Redcat video, who is driving that thing? a 10 year old. I think pretty much all of us could have showcased the truck on that nice track far better...

Jimbobjr If you're talking about the video in post #27 The Driver was a Professional Stump Driver- he intentionally nose dived almost every
jump or take off to show how tuff the TR MT8E BE6s Truck is & how easy he could get it on back all four Wheels almost every time except for once that I saw?
At first I though it was some one inexperienced person goofing off but Nope! Great Truck & Video! I want 1 !! : ) : )
I was totally amazed at his driving skills & have never seen any other vehicle take that kind of torture and Not break anything even in Rich D. video's !!

I’ll have to watch it Again. It looks like he got his editing mixed up and saved all the mistakes...

Back