Looking to get a RedCat

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ll have to watch it Again. It looks like he got his editing mixed up and saved all the mistakes...

jimbobjr here's a link to the guy 's (youtube channel) that I think may have Driven the TR MT8E BE6s Truck for Redcat!
I have never seen anyone that has the control & command over RC's the way this Man does !! Watch his video's & you'll
see the same kind of driving as in the Redcat Video ! I think he maybe the Best There ever Was,The Best there ever has Been
and The Very Best There ever Will Be- to Quote a "Famous Wrestler !! hahaha! : ) : ) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtL8N5WASfmTwQ5hFmbGx1g

jimbobjr here's a link to the guy 's (youtube channel) that I think may have Driven the TR MT8E BE6s Truck for Redcat!
I have never seen anyone that has the control & command over RC's the way this Man does !! Watch his video's & you'll
see the same kind of driving as in the Redcat Video ! I think he maybe the Best There ever Was,The Best there ever has Been
and The Very Best There ever Will Be- to Quote a "Famous Wrestler !! hahaha! : ) : ) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtL8N5WASfmTwQ5hFmbGx1g

he's on this forum as @werner sline

Another vote for the MT8E BE6S

It's a beast

nah that wasn't me ! i don't have a bread ! lol ! about durability ! don't be fooled : a brand new RC is always in its top shape : after a few lipo, it will start to show its real durability ! plastic fatigues !

thank you for nice words and for the link to my channel

my YT channel is stephaneZ ( stephane is like steven, a guy's name lol ) and my FB+forum name is werner sline.

I never drove a redcat. but i use some 1/5th redcat parts !

nah that wasn't me ! i don't have a bread ! lol ! about durability ! don't be fooled : a brand new RC is always in its top shape : after a few lipo, it will start to show its real durability ! plastic fatigues !
No worries. I never thought it was you in the vid to begin with.
Also not sure why you'd assume I'd take advice on it's durability when you say you've had zero experience with the brand

No worries. I never thought it was you in the vid to begin with.
Also not sure why you'd assume I'd take advice on it's durability when you say you've had zero experience with the brand
i didn't said anything about redcat's durability...

Giving the TR MT8E BE6S to werner sline, that would be a durability test, no doubt...I watched the redcat video again (werner sline videos ar far more entertaining btw...) and I still think it is Horrid though I love the truck.

Giving the TR MT8E BE6S to werner sline, that would be a durability test, no doubt...I watched the redcat video again (werner sline videos ar far more entertaining btw...) and I still think it is Horrid though I love the truck.
than you ! well i looked a bit their truck , they look durable but i prefer an aluminium chassis and more place on the chassis. i'm not really fan of the bodies too. i prefer a pick up body. but that's just my taste. about the video : people loves crashes !

why not try : "stay- fan " ! easy like peepee !!
I would've pronounced it stef-on. lol I'm just American and better at Spanish than French?
I cannot recall what remote location you mentioned you live but I assumed it was French occupied...or maybe an island? lol I do remember you telling me that you spend so expensive much in shipping for new RC vehicles and spares. You have tropical trees in your videos and the weather seems sunny and clear at least when you record.

I would've pronounced it stef-on. lol I'm just American and better at Spanish than French?
I cannot recall what remote location you mentioned you live but I assumed it was French occupied...or maybe an island? lol I do remember you telling me that you spend so expensive much in shipping for new RC vehicles and spares. You have tropical trees in your videos and the weather seems sunny and clear at least when you record.
thanks lol ! well let's not pollute this thread longer with my humble person. there is serious stuff here ! back to the thread !

Hmmm very interesting post what's the diffs look like in the be6

Back