Looking to get a RedCat

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jarrod

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
Greetings from eastbay Ca, I own 2 traxxas ( stampede, and the Bandit) pretty decent..I also own the Arrma Kraton..pretty doggone good..I’m looking at Team redcat..money isn’t a issue ...what are some recommendations? Something just as good as the Kraton..thank you

I really like my be6s; which is a team magic e6 iii bes.

The Team Redcat /Team Magic stuff is supposed to be pretty good. The standard Redcat Racing is pretty meh.

I’m new to the hobby..are team magic and team redcat the same company?

Team magic is a RC designer and manufacturer.

Redcat Racing does not design anything (except for the gen 8 crawler) everything they sell is made by one of the big China shops like HSP. The Team Redcat is Redcats "premium" line, good quality China stuff. Most of the Team cars are made by Team Magic.

Team magic is a RC designer and manufacturer.

Redcat Racing does not design anything (except for the gen 8 crawler) everything they sell is made by one of the big China shops like HSP. The Team Redcat is Redcats "premium" line, good quality China stuff. Most of the Team cars are made by Team Magic Thank you

I recommend the TR-MT8E. There are three versions: The older 4s version(I have this one), the newer V2 version which is 6s and the BE6S version which is 6s but has upgrades that the other two don't have. Between the three, I would go with the BE6s version for the upgrades alone.

Do you have a preference - monster truck, truggy or short course truck? 1/8 or 1/10 scale?

It will help to narrow it down for you.

Brian

As a Redcat dealer, I agree with what the others have stated. The Team Redcat stuff is top notch. I have almost zero returns on Team Redcat vehicles, while the standard line always has its issues.

As a Redcat dealer, I agree with what the others have stated. The Team Redcat stuff is top notch. I have almost zero returns on Team Redcat vehicles, while the standard line always has its issues.
Thank you

media.nl

isn't it cool, I don't own one but man its has to be the meanest looking 1/8 scale out there.
Redcat Racing TR MT8E BE6s
Wow!!! My wife of 25 years said “if u buy one more rc.. I may just leave you”...so I’m looking to buy TWO!!!! Lol

1/10 scale or bigger
Head to YouTube, Aussie RC Playground, Vas has videos on the Team Magic trucks. I think he had 2 or 3 different versions of the 1/8 truck.

Greetings from eastbay Ca, I own 2 traxxas ( stampede, and the Bandit) pretty decent..I also own the Arrma Kraton..pretty doggone good..I’m looking at Team redcat..money isn’t a issue ...what are some recommendations? Something just as good as the Kraton..thank you
I have the team redcat MT8E 6s.Great truck, but if money is not an issue look at the be6s

Back