Integy evo 5 suspension

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xbnerd

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
So I sunk my money into this suspension(integy evo 5) and put it together. I now have a problem turning the wheels because the lower A arm bolts are touching where the servo mounts are under the frame. I have not replaced the bulkheads yet and figured that was the next step, will the bulkhead fix my problem so I can get back to bashing? Also I believe the weight is putting a strain on my shocks, should I go ahead and upgrade them also? Thanks

Bulkheads probably will not help your problemat all.
Got pics? The lower a-arms hinge pins hitting a servo mount does not make sense. Most common issue would be the hinge pins hitting the steering bellcrank.

With the added weight you will need stronger shock springs and heavier shock oil.

That’s the steering bellcrank arm thats hitting the hinge pin. Grind the head off the hinge pins until the bellcrank arms clear, or use standard hinge pins with an e-clip.
You do need bulks as I see 1 is cracked and will not last much longer.

Integy has good quality control on finish, but not fitment or durability.

That’s the steering bellcrank arm thats hitting the hinge pin. Grind the head off the hinge pins until the bellcrank arms clear, or use standard hinge pins with an e-clip.
You do need bulks as I see 1 is cracked and will not last much longer.

Integy has good quality control on finish, but not fitment or durability.

Thanks for the help, it is much appreciated!

Back