Xmaxx rock run Nc

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh nice yeah the wider the better give your self a little cushion for error.hitting ramps dead straight isn't the easiest thing to do. Especially when doing 30-40 mph

Its already claimed its first 2 victims. Both my K8 and my K4 have been temporarily sidelined lol. Still trying to nail a double backflip off of it with the K4 lol. I'll try to get some video of the K8 especially after I replace the rear tie rods...they are looking a bit mangled lol
Stupid gravitational force!

Gravity is a bitch 🤣🤣🤣

Stupid gravitational force!

Gravity is a bitch 🤣🤣🤣
I tell you guys what, Theres nothin' quite like jumping the K8. Its like launching a microwave 10-15ft in the air at 20MPH lol.

I had to build additional support under the middle of the ramp cuz one of my K8 jumps I hit the ramp fast enough that the shocks bottomed out and the front end almost punched a hole in the ramps. After re-enforcing it with more support underneath and putting some gorilla tape over the bad spot its way better now. Ill know on the next one :)

Thats frigging awesome I love jumping the maxx as well. The microwave analogy 🤣🤣🤣

A friend of mine helped me build one and I'm working on building a second one to put side by side with the first one. I built one thats 2ft high 4ft long and 3ft wide but its not wide enough hence the second one to put side by side. I still need to paint the ramp to help weather proof it and I forgot to snap a pic before i put the ramp up in the shed. but heres what it looks like standing on its end lol I'll get a better pic later.

View attachment 127885
This is sick bro 👌👌

Oh it was a
Pretty sure the K8 weighs more than my microwave does but it was the closest thing I could think of lol

It was a good one they do weigh alot more then the 1/10 , 1/8 do thats for sure

I didnt see anything on their website. Theres a few companies out thewre making some good stuff for the Kratons. GPM is all made from 6061-T6 aluminum and they usually have decent prices so I been using them for like a decade

Hey did you look at rpm. To see if they had the true track rear for your kra8. It will eliminate the rear tie rods. One less part to break or bend. Just a thought

I have not but Ill keep that in mind next time I'm shopping for something. I bought THIS from GPM instead. Looks very beefy :)

Those do look very beefy nice score