Xmaxx rock run Nc

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Video is private on both.

Try this again

Lol that it does. Any slower wouldn't go up. Its just a washout on side of mountain in NC lol

Did you ever find ramps you were looking for ?

Did you ever find ramps you were looking for ?
A friend of mine helped me build one and I'm working on building a second one to put side by side with the first one. I built one thats 2ft high 4ft long and 3ft wide but its not wide enough hence the second one to put side by side. I still need to paint the ramp to help weather proof it and I forgot to snap a pic before i put the ramp up in the shed. but heres what it looks like standing on its end lol I'll get a better pic later.

20210606_173214.jpg

Yeah man the kraton will fly now buddy nice when I get back to jersey I'm going to put on together as well. Awesome job looks good

Yeah man the kraton will fly now buddy nice when I get back to jersey I'm going to put on together as well. Awesome job looks good
The 8S was about 10 or 12 ft in the air a few times. enough that I bent the rear tie rods and theyre after market. I ordered a beefy looking alternate set up from GPM.

Oh sweet does atomic make parts for the kra

No sorry just know they make some strong parts

They got sids plates and knuckles and some other stuff for the maxx wasn't sure if they did for the kra8s

Looking at getting one of the crawlers. Just watch MSM night crawl video with all the light kits look so cool