Xmaxx rock run Nc

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didnt see anything on their website. Theres a few companies out thewre making some good stuff for the Kratons. GPM is all made from 6061-T6 aluminum and they usually have decent prices so I been using them for like a decade

Nice. I will have to give them a look. Need some good sid plates. For the maxx. Tbone racing has some nice beefy Guards and chassis protection parts.trying to find a hobby shop out here by Bostic, NC. To see what they have in stock 🤔👀

Nice. Is the at the one that looks like a tube chassis. Rock runner.looking it up now lol

Nice it comes in blue lol

Boat and a crawler. Might be added to the fun. Change it up I live next to a lake so why not. And the crawlers look sweet with the rock lights and bars, and slow thing done 😆🤣😂

I've been toying around with the notion of getting a crawler eventually but I have soooo many other projects going on. The boat thing isnt very attractive to me but then again I dont live next to a lake either :)

A buddy keeps talking Bout boats.they start around 100$ so 🤷
LOL. I just worry about revival when I flip it because I'm sure I will lol

Lol rite or talk my 12yr old into it 🤣🤣🤣

A friend of mine helped me build one and I'm working on building a second one to put side by side with the first one. I built one thats 2ft high 4ft long and 3ft wide but its not wide enough hence the second one to put side by side. I still need to paint the ramp to help weather proof it and I forgot to snap a pic before i put the ramp up in the shed. but heres what it looks like standing on its end lol I'll get a better pic later.

View attachment 127885
Yep, I'm predicting carnage 😉

Hell yea can't wait to see the Kra 8s fly

Yep, I'm predicting carnage 😉

Hell yea can't wait to see the Kra 8s fly

Its already claimed its first 2 victims. Both my K8 and my K4 have been temporarily sidelined lol. Still trying to nail a double backflip off of it with the K4 lol. I'll try to get some video of the K8 especially after I replace the rear tie rods...they are looking a bit mangled lol

Oh man that sucks the double back will be awesome though once you nail the landing

Oh man that sucks the double back will be awesome though once you nail the landing
I need a wider ramp. I thought 3 ft wide would be enough but I should have made it 4ft wide or wider. Just for the fact that the K8 for example runs well and straight through the grass but the bloody thing is about 2ft wide so you're lucky to have 6-7 inches per side to spare. Smaller kits like the K4, I can't get enough speed up before hitting the ramp because the kits tends to be a little bouncy in the grass so its hard to hit the ramp fast enough in a straight line lol. Next ramp I make is gonna be 4 or 5 ft wide since i dont plan on moving it and worst case scenario I can set the 2 ramps side by side if I want to make it really wide. :)