XK110 heli Bind to X6 transmitter.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robertkelly123

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
Hello fellow r/c enthusiasts.
I got the XK 110 blast on order from Tomtop, should arrive soon
Will this heli bind readily to my X6 transmitter which came with my
Xk130 heli? it is Futaba FHSS compatible.
So will it just link up automatically or is there some binding procedure I have to follow.
Also, will the settings from the XK130 in the transmitter (default settings) work OK
with my new Xk110 heli?
Thanx for any tips.

Rob

most 2.4 radios will not just linkup automatically. unless you are installing a pre-bound rx to the new copter you will have to follow the binding procedure,,,as far as it being able to operate on old saved setting it should as long as your using the same channels for same procedures.. you know this copter dont come with a rx right. you will have to supply 1 for it

My X6 Transmitter wont bind to my new xk k110s. I've followed all the binding proceedures and it never binds. This is the
TX that was made for this helo. I'm having problems fixing my 110 so I thought Id just buy the new 110s but now I guess Ill have to return it

My X6 Transmitter wont bind to my new xk k110s. I've followed all the binding proceedures and it never binds. This is the
TX that was made for this helo. I'm having problems fixing my 110 so I thought Id just buy the new 110s but now I guess Ill have to return it
If the radio came with the heli, you shouldn't have to bind it. If you've followed the manuals binding instructions, and it's still not working, then there's something wrong with either the TX or the RX. If it's still under warranty then no problem, but if it's not then the cheapest thing to do would be to get another RX and try that first to narrow down the exact problem.

I've had the transmitter for 2 yrs and this month purchased a "Bind n Fly" Heli only XK K110S.
It binds to the old broken one just fine, but not the new one

I've had the transmitter for 2 yrs and this month purchased a "Bind n Fly" Heli only XK K110S.
It binds to the old broken one just fine, but not the new one
In that case, my guess would be that they upgraded the technology on the new receiver and now its no longer compatible with the older transmitter. I'd just take the receiver from the 110 and put it in the 110S.

Back