Sold / Found WTB: RC10GT2 Parts

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

marauder

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
I’m just looking for whatever you've got lying around that you no longer need. It’s the time of year people start to clean up their toolboxes, maybe someone could help a fellow member on a budget out.

I’m looking for 2 bodies in good to new condition, and basically the routine maintenance type things such as screws, rod ends, diff rebuild kits, cvd rebuild kits for posi-lock, etc…

Thanks for reading.

i may still have a shock rebuild kit for the original rc10gt. if they are the same, i dont need it.

i may still have a shock rebuild kit for the original rc10gt. if they are the same, i dont need it.

As far as I can tell they're all the same. What's the part number on it? If it's 6440 then I believe it'll work. According to the manual, it's the same part number from what I see.

Price?

ill look when i get home.

got any trade offers?

Not really, just trying to get some parts on the cheap during the down season so I can service my rigs and have them ready to go for spring. I've pretty much dwendled my r/c collection down to my two rc10gt2's that I just traded my 18th scale stuff for. Trying to get into racing, but the misses has a tight grip on the hobby funds. :\

"Trying to get into racing, but the misses has a tight grip on the hobby funds."

the story of my life lol, good thing i got into RCing before we met hehe

i hve alot of stuff will pm u after supper

"Trying to get into racing, but the misses has a tight grip on the hobby funds."

the story of my life lol, good thing i got into RCing before we met hehe

Yeah, well I'm paying for her to get invisalign so right now my hobby money is tight. She doesn't really tell me I can't buy stuff, but between x-mas and mine and her dental expenses it's been tight. That, and I spend $20/week bowling league. ($5 That buys me 2 bud light and $15 for the bowling, lol).

got a complete rc10gt very interested in trades

Status
Not open for further replies.