Worldcom's Ebbers gets 25 years

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robmob

LET’S GO BRANDON!
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
It's about time one of these crooks gets more than just a slap on the wrist.

Its about 15 years to short.
Hopefully others will get the clue but when it comes to large amounts of money people get greedy and don't look at the risks.

When I took my nap around 2:00 they had just announced this. It looked like he was going to cry. Should we feel sorry for him? Nahhh.

if he had a show like martha and was a household "suzie homemaker" name, he'd get less.

Diver6127 said:
if he had a show like martha and was a household "suzie homemaker" name, he'd get less.
Not even close in your comparison.
He did cry, I hope he sheds a tear for every dollar he bilked out of our pockets.

Diver6127 said:

Martha didn't hurt anybody.

This scum bag hurt millions of people. He deserves what's coming to him. He should have gotten more, but at his age, it is a life sentence.

Like Eddy said too short! I personnaly think they should just turn him over to the people he f'ed out of millions of dollars for a day and see if he makes it out alive. Living in Indy I've been watching all the crap about Steve Hilbert (Conseco) and his super skank-jumped out of his sons birthday cake-former stripper wife Tommy Sue and how they were so upset about being forced out of their $29 million home and had to move into a miniscule little house that was only worth about $1.6 million. I really can't believe someone hasn't just gone "postal" and taken one of these scumbags out yet.