Work bench cleared off

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CharlieTuna

RCTalk Talkaholic
Military Veteran
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Got my work bench cleared off and organized better. Got room to work on cars now without digging through a bunch of crap to find what I need.

20221116_055634.jpg

20221116_055714.jpg

20221116_055735.jpg

RYOBI light. How's that working out for you? My bench has an Ott Light always dragging a power cord about. RYOBI looks like a good option. What MAh battery does it use? Like the bench top drill press too. Re-org on your shop looking good. Cheers. 'AC'
Thanks ahr43. I got the overhead plug-in light then I use the ryobi light too. Ryobi helps with shadows and dark spots. I really like it. I always use it. You can use any of the Ryobi ONE+ 18V batteries. Various aH.

Yeah TP. The junk box is handy. Keep tools, calipers, reamers and everything else I use periodically in there so I don't have to remember where I put it and go hunt for it.

Getting crap organized is always an agenda for me. With so much stuff accumulated, through the years, its just daunting.
I think this is my problem, the pile has gotten so deep I don't know where to begin. I need enough space to organize my stuff, so I can figure out how to arrange it.

I think this is my problem, the pile has gotten so deep I don't know where to begin. I need enough space to organize my stuff, so I can figure out how to arrange it.
Same here. I put a table outside for some thinking room. I have a nitro slash under my table and 2 trx minis next to it, tmaxx and stampede next the desk on the floor, nitro sport and 2 nitro rs4s on top, another nitro sport and 2 nitro stampedes next to the table on the otherside ontop the metal mill. Lets not talk torn down trucks and parts. 🙈🙉🙊

Looks great @CharlieTuna.

In addition to a junk box, my shop keeps a wide-mouth plastic jug labelled G-B-U. For Good-Bad-Ugly RC stuff I don't know what to do with but can't bring myself to throw away. Find myself going into it once and again. Dragging stuff back out and breathing life back into it for 'one more go.'

Cheers, mates. 'AC'