Woops! Wrong way

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caleb90

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Did a full tear down on the big rock and the rival mt10. Did diff fluids checked every thing ect. The arrma is idiot proof, can only put things back one way. The mt10 you need the blue prints. Well today before our snow storm i figured id rip the mt10,charged a battery put it in. Hit the trigger and have full speed reverse crap! I done put the diff's in bass ackwards. Now i am not denying nor admitting that i had a few beers while re assembling, but i think AE has their blue prints backwards. Will check it out tmr as we are getting a snow storm, luckly i had the big rock to burn the 3s battery up. Got a good chuckle out of it

I am posting this for a friend 😜

One time he put one diff in the correct way, and the other one in backwards. When he fired it up it tried to tear itself apart. I'll never... err he'll never do that again 😉

I'm thinking maybe I might be that friend...:p If not, I should be because I've done it.

this is why you take many pictures during disassembly