Thinking of going 1/6 scale.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Caleb, it was a P-L 1966 Ford F-100 body in black fitted to the MT10. Please direct me to that post. If I posted in error, it'll need correcting. Thanks. 'AC'

IMG_0009_resize RCT.jpg

Hmm. . . don't recognize that number. Not a match for my P-L body - unless it's a dealer specific number. PRO341218 here. Be interesting to see what you get and how it fits.

Anyway, anxious to see what you settle on for a large-scale purchase. Cheers. 'AC'

Hmm. . . don't recognize that number. Not a match for my P-L body - unless it's a dealer specific number. PRO341218 here. Be interesting to see what you get and how it fits.

Anyway, anxious to see what you settle on for a large-scale purchase. Cheers. 'AC'
Your number does not come up on pro lines web site. Just the one i provided the link with

Decided I'm just going to keep the kronos and pass on going bigger. I can get every thing pretty cheap from jennys for it and it only takes a few days for me to get the parts. Even on jennys the parts for the xmaxx and xrt are alot more than they are for 1/8 th scale rigs.

Back