Will the Traxxas BEC work with this servo?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Read in another thread it’s only good for traxxas servo.. still newb to understanding electronics.. got servo on black friday deal.. it works without bec, wanted to give it a boost.. understand i’m just better off swapping the existing esc to get what I want.

Ehh.. I’m going to stick with the touring cars, take it as a lesson learned, don’t get into something you don’t really understand.. my level of rc tech understanding is swap parts only.. lol thanks for the info though

Read in another thread it’s only good for traxxas servo.. still newb to understanding electronics.. got servo on black friday deal.. it works without bec, wanted to give it a boost.. understand i’m just better off swapping the existing esc to get what I want.

Ehh.. I’m going to stick with the touring cars, take it as a lesson learned, don’t get into something you don’t really understand.. my level of rc tech understanding is swap parts only.. lol thanks for the info though
All you need is a Castle 10A BEC and a Castle Link and then you can program that BEC to output the max voltage that your servo can handle.