Widen track on Axial RYFT RBX10 rock bouncer.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CharlieTuna

RCTalk Talkaholic
Military Veteran
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey everybody...
I'd like to widen the track on my Axial RYFT. Would like around 10mm extension on each wheel to give it a little more stability. I have searched extensively for wheel extensions for it but can find nothing out there. Has anyone done this on this model? If you have a source or recommendations on how to do this please reply.
Thanks everybody. CharlieTuna

Hey Tunedpipe...
Yeah I saw those and even ordered a set only to find they don't fit, not even close. Maybe I can use them on something else someday. Thanks for looking and replying.
Hey Tunedpipe...
Yeah I saw those and even ordered a set only to find they don't fit, not even close. Maybe I can use them on something else someday. Thanks for looking and replying.
Something different going on with the stub axles on the Ryft.

i do always widen my rigs :thumbs-up:

7-20mm each side. Almost Always 1inch more totally.
I hate unstable rigs

Rock Bouncher you dont want too wide, 10mm extra both sides, 20mm total will be awsome i think

couple examples i did
My Talion and Kraton 6s have 13mm total 26mm
1/10 crawler 12mm 24mm total
1/8 buggys 15mm 30mm total
Limitlesses i have many so 7mm 14mm total one, the others more wide 13-15mm each side

I am very happy

Only cars i have not wideners on is SCT trucks, i dont like wheels scrape body
i did try widen them, body dont handle it. And i dont want do Ugly mega body cuts either :sorry:

AXIAL RYFT 6mm wideners 12mm total
https://www.gpmparts.com/axial-rbx1...-6mm-thick-8pc-set-gpm-rbx0106mm-p-26855.html

there you have, ASIATEES sell these also GPM, great, strong and light weight
have many rigs with GPM wideners, never any problem

These are awaible in many colors

b_rbx010_6mm_SUB_8.jpg

here you can see ALL alu parts GPM makes to ryft
ASIATEES are also reseller to GPM with better prices ( coupons )
https://www.gpmparts.com/axial-racing-rbx10-ryft-c-1532_3722_5486.html

Last edited:
i do always widen my rigs :thumbs-up:

7-20mm each side. Almost Always 1inch more totally.
I hate unstable rigs

Rock Bouncher you dont want too wide, 10mm extra both sides, 20mm total will be awsome i think

couple examples i did
My Talion and Kraton 6s have 13mm total 26mm
1/10 crawler 12mm 24mm total
1/8 buggys 15mm 30mm total
Limitlesses i have many so 7mm 14mm total one, the others more wide 13-15mm each side

I am very happy

Only cars i have not wideners on is SCT trucks, i dont like wheels scrape body
i did try widen them, body dont handle it. And i dont want do Ugly mega body cuts either :sorry:
Hey rcc4l....
Thanks for the input. I can't find any wheel extenders that will work on the AXIAL RYFT RBX10. I don't know why ......seems like somebody would make them its a fairly popular car.

Hey rcc4l....
Thanks for the input. I can't find any wheel extenders that will work on the AXIAL RYFT RBX10. I don't know why ......seems like somebody would make them its a fairly popular car.

i did edit., and now there is links , there is GPM wideners to your rig :)

Thank you.

Back