Who would be good to buy off in the USA??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Guys,

Here in the USA and gave Declan his present yesterday.....his eye nearly popped out of his sockets!!! Thanks for heading me in the right direction.

Quick question if anyone is around I would like to get a 4 pin extension cable for the JST-XH connection that is on the Turnigy LiPo battery and the iMax B6AC charger. I just would like to get a bit of distance so I can comfortably have the battery in it's safety bag whilst charging so I guess a cable around 8" to 12" would be fine.

Still getting my head around the jargon so I think it is the JST-XH connect (4pin) which is on the 3 cell 11.1V battery so I think I need a 4 pin male which plugs into the battery 4 pin and a female 4 pin to go in the iMax charger.

Can anyone point me in the right direction where I can buy this cable online???

Thanks and regards,

Fleetz

Hey Fleetz your using the JST plug to balance the battery through the balance ports on the battery charger while it charges the battery through the Traxxas or Deans or which ever type of high current plug you chose right. At least I think that is how it should work with the larger packs and is how i charge mine, The only battery I charge through the JST balance tap is my Lipo Transmitter pack.

Thanks mudslinger... Ordered and on it's way.

Abadk yes I am going to use the balanced charging method, today I am going into my friends work and using his workshop to replace the Turnigy main battery connectors over to Traxxas. Making a cable up also banana to Traxxas for charging so all batteries has the one system.
Wanting to make the system seamless and easy to use. Sitting down with brother and nephew and going through correct charging, handling and safety LiPo procedures tommorow. Also how to set up ESC etc. Etc.
There is quite a bit of set up with this system! Sunday we are all going to go through the complete operating manual so everything is fully understood.

Thanks again for everybodies help!

Regards,
Fleetz

Dude thats awsome, wish i had family like that. I want a savage flux hp for my birthday if any one is feeling nice, lol Its the 22nd of this month.

Pretty much done full cirlce was going down the nitro rc car path for a present for my 12 yo nephew but think the brushless electric will be more suitable a lot of fun.....man those things can fly!

Can someone point me in the right direct? I want to by a complete on road RC car with brushless motor complete with Lipo batteries and battery charger probably a spare Lipo battery amd by the look of these things tyres!!:D

I would like to discuss what options I would like with a vendor and once I have the complete shopping list either buy it online with them or over the phone.

I am not too fussed where in the USA they are......any recommendations of some companies that can supply a complete system??

Thanks and regards,

Fleetz

i just started rc trucks n i don no wat to get i want somethng cheep any idea

Thanks mudslinger... Ordered and on it's way.

Abadk yes I am going to use the balanced charging method, today I am going into my friends work and using his workshop to replace the Turnigy main battery connectors over to Traxxas. Making a cable up also banana to Traxxas for charging so all batteries has the one system.
Wanting to make the system seamless and easy to use. Sitting down with brother and nephew and going through correct charging, handling and safety LiPo procedures tommorow. Also how to set up ESC etc. Etc.
There is quite a bit of set up with this system! Sunday we are all going to go through the complete operating manual so everything is fully understood.

Thanks again for everybodies help!

Regards,
Fleetz

I'm just stating trucks any idea wat i should get thx.

Dude thats awsome, wish i had family like that. I want a savage flux hp for my birthday if any one is feeling nice, lol Its the 22nd of this month.

My B-day is the 24 of April! You better start asking for that flux! :hehe: As for you Steven, I would suggest either a t-maxx if your into nitro or an e-maxx if you want electric. They both are great starter rigs.

Last edited:
I will but dout i will get it

Back