whats your fastest rc u have

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitroman.18

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
what is the mph on it and what car is it

Rc4wd Trail finder 2. It currently goes about 5mph. Maybe 10 if I get a big burst of strength.

my Tmaxx will do over 70 MPH.........in the back of my truck, going down the interstate!!!!!

I have a rustler that will do 60mph for short periods. As soon as I get some different tires that don't fly apart it will be able to run at full speed for longer time period.

Define Fastest;

Fastest acceleration?
Highest top speed?
Fastest up a nasty hill climb doing timed runs?
Fastest around a track?
I agree...there's all kinds of 'fast' in this hobby. It's one thing to build a vehicle to go fast in a straight line on pavement....it's another to build one to go fast on an off-road track. I imagine this is why the competition for the latter is much more popular than the former, but I digress (I'm starting to sound like 662). ;-) You can gear up all you want until you have to jump 15-20 feet in length to clear a triple coming out of a corner from an almost dead stop.

I'll assume you are talking about high speed runs? If so you have to take distance in to effect as well. From start to 80 feet I'll put my Losi 810 up against any nitro vehicle out there. 81-120 feet..it would be one of a few vehicles. 120+ feet....couldn't care less. ;-) Don't think I've ever driven in a straight line that long.

Hey---just ribbing you a little. This is a good thread. What is the nitro vehicle that is most popular for high-speed runs? Is it that Jato?

Last edited:
I mean in topspeed what numbers are u getting

I mean in topspeed what numbers are u getting

I'd say each of my vehicles top out between 45-55 mph. But like I said, top is only important in how fast you get to it as far as I'm concerned.

What about you? What is the fasted (top-speed) RC vehicle you have what numbers are you getting?

Last edited:
Yea that's true

Top speed with my Schumacher Menace was 76mph /122 kmh with the optional
"speed secret" clutch bell.

DSC07905.gif

Specs @ the minimum.

Custom chassis, custom 2 speed transmission with overdrive, 2 Novarossi .28’s with ERCM pipes pushing 18T cb’s and 26T spur.

And a long, straight, smooth paved road to get up to speed and slow down…
Slowing down from that kind of speed with rear wheel brakes only with a 13lb rig takes a lot longer than you might think.

What pipe is that I neaver seen that pipe on ercms site

Same as the BB end bleed pipe, Robin just added custom bent stingers for me.

uuuhhhhh........that is one very nice looking car there Snook Man!!!!!! What kind and size of engines? Looks like Novarossi?

sorry, didn't see your previous post.

Last edited: