Whats new with the forum upgrade....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool...I didn't know what site I was on when I logged on. I thought my browser was messed up! I like the new profile, its a little easier to manage. I'm still getting used to where everything is though!

And the arcade is for supporting members only, right?

SpitFireV12RR said:
Very cool...I didn't know what site I was on when I logged on. I thought my browser was messed up! I like the new profile, its a little easier to manage. I'm still getting used to where everything is though!

And the arcade is for supporting members only, right?

Thank you for filling out your profile! I know you guys like it when new features and such are added, but there are SO many features already on the site that no one is using and I'm going to try to change that. The profile is one of them - A lot of good info can be placed in those profiles. Again thank you!

As for the arcade, yes it's been reserved for supporting members only.

-Michael

jmarzilli said:
Looks great! Love the darkside.

jmarzilli - Glad you like it, please keep in mind that the forum is FAR from being completed and even more so the dark side.

-Michael

woodie great job looks great!!! i will send you the money when its in my paypal.

I was just sending a PM and when you type in the person's letter( Like if I were to put in Mon ) All the members with the beginning MON come up in a little side-tray so you don't have to type the whole thing!! AWESOME!

I know, i'm retarded.

When your reporting an issue with the forum. please indicate what skin you are using.

When a change is made it has to be replicated in all the different skins. letting Woodie know what skin you are in will make getting issues fixed go much faster.

ALL MEMBERS - Please refer to the second post of this thread for updates.

Thank you!

-Michael

Great job. I love the dark style and the arcade.

Woodie It's back to normal..Did you do some thing with the font size???Or was it just my computer?

This kicks ass so far... Great work Woodie.. DARKSIDE rules bro...

The dark is pretty cool, but I find it hard to concentrate on the page details. The default is just too light. Within a half an hour of using the forum this a.m my eyes were burning. I switched to the red. That was better, but the red distracts me. (I must be part bull)

Played a couple of games. Cool.

I'll keep messing with it. I like the options and upgrades. BTW, it also seems faster?!?(?)

On edit, I do not see forum member log on status in dark mode. FYI.

ZANDOR said:
Woodie It's back to normal..Did you do some thing with the font size???Or was it just my computer?

Well the font size is great in the blue skin.But the dark side size is still way to small..To read..
Any way When in a fourm there is no home tab..At the top of the page...

On the dark side in each post it doesn't say if the member is online.

jmarzilli - See post 2 of this thread.

-Michael

I'm just glad that the "red" version does the left alignment thing. Since yesterday, the Blue version quite working...

nice work guys...i was surprised i thot i was in the wrong forum hehehe

Woodie, combining posts made within the hour was a good thing in the last version. Like this post......

and this post would be combined.

If it matters I'm using red at the moment.

Back