Whats new with the forum upgrade....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ZANDOR - Try the dark side now!

-Michael

Well that's it for me for now. It's 2:40am and I've been at this for the last 4-5 hours now.

I'll catch up in the morning!

-Michael

GN Woodie Now this size I can read

But this is to small

What about this Oh ya thats better Now if I can get every one to post this size

Last edited:
WoodiE said:
itsme1,

What ads are not showing up? You should see the yahoo/google ads in the forum front page along with the top header ad on each page. The footer ads will be added soon and yahoo/google ads will be added to the posts soon.

Online and Offline - Look next to your username in this post. You'll see (online) in green if you're online and (offline) in a dark gray if you're offline.

-Michael[/QUOT

I see the Rush RC ad at the top off this page but not the footer ads i like to click on when i first log on. I'm still not seeing an indicator showing me being online.

If your using the darkside it doesn't show you being online as opposed to the other forum skins.

It looks very nice - gonna take some getting used to, but very nice overall! Excellent job Woodie!

tip: Hold Controll+roll the wheel on your mouse for IE and Firefox users to enlarge (magnify) the font. Sometimes depending on the site it can look jacked up, but it works here on RCNT quite well.

I also had a question... On a very select few of the threads I have read so far there is a problem with the screen resoloution. On some I have to scroll left to right to read the entire post made by an individual user. I don't know if this is intentonal, but is there any way to specify the end point of the text in a given post?

It is kind of like if you are using Windows NotePad: If you don't hit enter while you are typing the text does not go to the bext line, it will just keep going forever. On some of the longer posts that gets really annoying.

QUOTE=Tweak]tip: Hold Controll+roll the wheel on your mouse for IE and Firefox users to enlarge (magnify) the font. Sometimes depending on the site it can look jacked up, but it works here on RCNT quite well.

.[/QUOTE]

That is not working for me:ponder2:
See Now this is The font size I see and this is what it should look like No this size

Last edited:
The other odd thing with the dark side and the red version is that it lists the user info in threads accross the top regardless the fact that I have mine in my profile set to left.

olds97_lss said:
The other odd thing with the dark side and the red version is that it lists the user info in threads accross the top regardless the fact that I have mine in my profile set to left.

Crap i just now noticed that it must be getting late.:wasted:

Ya the dark side Try clicking on the quick links ..
It's doing strange things also...

Actually... the only one that will put the stuff on the left is the "RCNT Blue"... I don't care for the blue version... seems to rounded. I like the old windows look of things. Square like an 80's volvo!

FYI - The location doesn't show state, just city.

I just updated my profile to have city/state and all it shows is the city.

Looking good Woodro!! I dont see where to Switch to the dark side. :p

Not under User Control Panel anywhere...Or am I just blind?

Never mind, I found it.... OOOOOO Daddy like!!!

Last edited:
Looks good boss.
It's gonna take a while to get used to.
But thats what I always say when there's an upgrade.....

Nice Job Woodie, I love the old school arcade games.

Do i have to be a contributing member to get the skins? I'm lookin' like crazy can't find what to click.

vbgagnon said:
I like!

Will there be more games in the arcade?

vbgagnon - Yes, MANY more games will be added soon. Right now just getting the arcade on the site was my main objective - adding more will come later.

FRIDGE said:
Do i have to be a contributing member to get the skins? I'm lookin' like crazy can't find what to click.

FRIDGE - The other 4 new styles are reserved for supporting members only.

-Michael

Back