What's going on everyone?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vincemaxx119

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I haven't been on this site in some time now. I have to be honest, I miss it. I joined when I was about 16 I think, now I'll be 21 in less than 2 months. I mean, back then this place was like my second family, as odd as that may sound. FastEddy, Jon2, PLAID, amongst many others, who helped me in every question and (many times pointless) concerns I would have. I hate to say it but the Revo, the $1000 T-maxx, the Mini-T, is all gone. I just cannot believe how fast life comes at you. Sorry, kind of rambling now. Just very curious how things are at this great site.

Hey Man, I wasn't on here before, but welcome back. All those same guys are still hanging around with a few new ones. I know exactly what you mean about this place being a second family. I've only been into RC's for about 4 months, and I've got the fever so bad that I've got a T-Maxx that all of the suspension and most of the chassis has been replaced, a Savage X SS truck that I built from the kit, and now I have a Baja 5b on the way, I would say it's a serious addiction. Anyway, glad to see that you've come back.

RCNT family still thrives man. Glad to see you come back. What have you been upto? Are you looking to get a ride again? Maybe stick with just one and invest in it. 21...just making me feel older. LOL

Hope to see you around the board more often.

It's good to hear you took a break to get a life. The hard core addicts are still here. Get a ride, stop in here for a fix.

I actually have an MT2 now and just recieved my order from towers today. Got a chassis and an OS CVRX 18.

Back