Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AI prediction of year 2050. Don't like it
View attachment 178908
I do. They need to charge at some point. You can put multiple tanks on the truck. Worse case scenario you go out in a blaze of Glory.

The Tesler on the driver's side, is that a sarge or the sheriff? Has more white on the front.
I would like that burrito, but I see way too much rice. LOL
Had so much beans to last the weekend so I cut it a little bit. The other end was more beans. A little unprepared for a burrito craving.

Lunch is served...
#nohealthfoodhere

20240113_120540.jpg

Lunch is served...
#nohealthfoodhere

View attachment 178939
What no ham? 🤣 or cheese?. Looks really good. I love bean sprouts.
I do. They need to charge at some point. You can put multiple tanks on the truck. Worse case scenario you go out in a blaze of Glory.

The Tesler on the driver's side, is that a sarge or the sheriff? Has more white on the front.

Had so much beans to last the weekend so I cut it a little bit. The other end was more beans. A little unprepared for a burrito craving.
Glad we are not neighbors. Houses have been known to blow up. Due to gas leaks. :rolleyes:

AI prediction of year 2050. Don't like it
View attachment 178908
The netherlands are living in 2050 already? basically every 5th car is electric, every 6th a tesla. And I'm even from the "smaller" Dutch regions. My friend lives in seriously one of the least civilised Dutch locations and after driving just 6km on his new moped he immediately got a "warning" from the police and had to walk home, resulting in a long phone call with the police and his parents. His dad got arrested for driving a diesel into a city🤦‍♂️

Edit: fined*, I see Cambridge smiling already

Last edited:
Wow, now that looks good. You cook good. :thumbs-up:
That dish was just stuff we already had, thrown together. The plain pasta and rotisserie chicken has been in the fridge for a few days. The alfredo sauce was from a jar, I bought today. I had saute the spinach, mushrooms, and tomatoes yesterday.

The netherlands are living in 2050 already? basically every 5th car is electric, every 6th a tesla. And I'm even from the "smaller" Dutch regions. My friend lives in seriously one of the least civilised Dutch locations and after driving just 6km on his new moped he immediately got a "warning" from the police and had to walk home, resulting in a long phone call with the police and his parents. His dad got arrested for driving a diesel into a city🤦‍♂️
Arrest me for a diesel and I'm cutting the headers off my 5.3 and using a heavy foot. 🤣

Welp
no football tonite
because they wanted to put it all on peacock
We have peacock but it aint working on da tv
because the peacock servers can't handle it.

idk why they don't use normal cable anymore.
:mad:
They knew it was gonna happen. :rolleyes:

Edit:
Tried to sign in on the laptop, didn't work, as the sign in button on their site is actually more of a sign up button. Thought we got it free through xfinity.
Sad.
So you won't be able to watch football anymore unless you have money for peacock when it wants to work.

Screenshot 2024-01-13 205358.png

Last edited:
Welp
no football tonite

View attachment 178966
That sucks.
Chiefs are up 10-0.
The fins are frozen.
That sucks.
Chiefs are up 10-0.
The fins are frozen.
Scratch that.
Tyreek Hill just scored. We have a game!

IMG_3375.jpeg

Peacock works for you? Or how are you watching it?
Peacock.
Just lucky?
I’ve been on the other end of that equation plenty of times & it isn’t fun. Sorry for ya.

Dolphins just stuffed what looked like an end around. Chiefs are going for it on 4th.
Peacock.
Just lucky?
I’ve been on the other end of that equation plenty of times & it isn’t fun. Sorry for ya.

Dolphins just stuffed what looked like an end around. Chiefs are going for it on 4th.
Note: my wife is so pissed I am not helping to put the kids down right now.
If nobody hears from me for a few days or ever, please notify the authorities.

Peacock.
Just lucky?
Do you pay for it? Or do you get it for free through a provider?
Looks like I don't get it free through xfinity no more as when i try to sign in, they give me a plan page
Edit: Oops. I used the wrong email. But I got the right email this time. But we forgot the password. jeeez. Why can't they just use normal cable. I don't understand it. Football was on normal cable the other week!!!!

Last edited:
Welp
no football tonite

Edit:
Tried to sign in on the laptop, didn't work, as the sign in button on their site is actually more of a sign up button. Thought we got it free through xfinity.
Sad.
So you won't be able to watch football anymore unless you have money for peacock when it wants to work.

View attachment 178966
We dumped Comcast a year and a half ago, and I couldn't be happier with its replacements: T-Mobile home internet and Hulu. Saved about $100/mo and now, have high def.

Back