Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My oldest told my youngest daughter "the good daughter" that she won't let me be apart of their lives.
We do get invited to BD parties but they don't talk to us.
My crazy daughter's kids do, they are great kids.
I've learned not to lose sleep over it, they will figure that out when my Will is read. Gosh, maybe we should have been a bit nicer.

EDIT: ok, this was depressing, back to the regularly scheduled program.

poop that's sad, I was about to post a picture of my new surimi but forgot to take one
Edit: I just discovered the site translates 💩 to poop

poop that's sad, I was about to post a picture of my new surimi but forgot to take one
Edit: I just discovered the site translates 💩 to poop
I'm sure glad this site doesn't have a scratch and sniff option, I'm afraid a couple of these guys here would come out of the woodwork.:eek:

I've learned not to lose sleep over it, they will figure that out when my Will is read. Gosh, maybe we should have been a bit nicer.
Ooooo, Ooooo, I'm nice to you, well mostly, can I be in your will? 🤔 🤣

I'm sure glad this site doesn't have a scratch and sniff option, I'm afraid a couple of these guys here would come out of the woodwork.:eek:
Come on now. You yourself know we don't need scratch and sniff to recreate the effect.

Turkey Sandwich, Fritos, Canada Dry = today's lunch.

PSX_20240112_115728.jpg

View attachment 178859some tapas, bread and pesto. I ❤️ PESTO
That looks amazing. I'd toast that bread with some garlic butter and some italian seasoning.
Hmm that sounds good! I'm seating here contemplating dinner, and a chef salad sounds really, really good!
I put Canadian bacon and American bacon in mine, with sunflower seeds, carrots, shrooms, cheddar, eggs, and ranch dressing. Wish I had 🥑 and some almonds.

I put Canadian bacon and American bacon in mine, with sunflower seeds, carrots, shrooms, cheddar, eggs, and ranch dressing. Wish I had 🥑 and some almonds.
Just got the eggs boiled!

Just waiting for Mrs. X to get home so I can say goodbye. She and the middle daughter are going to be away this weekend at a cheer competition. Then off to Market Basket!

Hmm that sounds good! I'm seating here contemplating dinner, and a chef salad sounds really, really good!
Aren't all salads chef salads?
OK, I'll be honest, I hit backspace on this joke.
I'll be honest too. I'm not mad. I'm disappointed wondering what could have been.

The wife and a hotdog and it smells wonderful. :(

Back