Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg

This is the only brand we use in our house. This specific one is one of the hotter ones so I can’t eat a lot of it 🥵

View attachment 179049
This is the only brand we use in our house. This specific one is one of the hotter ones so I can’t eat a lot of it 🥵
I'm not about crazy heat. I want heat, but it has to have good flavor. My favorite is Huy Fong sriracha, El Yukateco original, and Afterburn(can't find this any more).
Screenshot_20240114_162128.jpg

Screenshot_20240114_163211.jpg

Staple in my house. Like the flavor much better than Franks or Tabasco.

I love Haberaneros or scotch bonnets. Love the fruity flavor, heat level and tried many different sauces. Even grew my own to make homemade versions. Love them. Even tried ghost pepper and carolina reaper sauces. Sadly, it wasn't the heat that turned me off. It was the after taste. Not a fan if it doesn't compliment the food.

This is one that I really like. The regular version has a good kick. Made with pure cane sugar, so a little sweeter than most, but a great taste and won't kill you. I somehow found the extra hot version. Once. Not sure what's in it. Just a couple drops in a bowl of chili will make you cry like a 2 year old! Not kidding. I'm on the hunt for more. Lol.

https://www.amazon.com/LINGHAMS-HOT-SAUCE-EXTRA/dp/B00CHUJE9O

No hot sauce here. Momma used to grow her own peppers. She would mix them too. She also watered before picking. Those buggers drank the water and gave you magma in return.

One day they were too hot so I pulled them off. About an hour later I went to take a leak. I washed my hands several times. I blew my nose, turned into the one you had to twirl the tissue. Anyways I get done with my leak and everything is on fire. 😱😱

Staple in my house. Like the flavor much better than Franks or Tabasco.

I love Haberaneros or scotch bonnets. Love the fruity flavor, heat level and tried many different sauces. Even grew my own to make homemade versions. Love them. Even tried ghost pepper and carolina reaper sauces. Sadly, it wasn't the heat that turned me off. It was the after taste. Not a fan if it doesn't compliment the food.

This is one that I really like. The regular version has a good kick. Made with pure cane sugar, so a little sweeter than most, but a great taste and won't kill you. I somehow found the extra hot version. Once. Not sure what's in it. Just a couple drops in a bowl of chili will make you cry like a 2 year old! Not kidding. I'm on the hunt for more. Lol.

https://www.amazon.com/LINGHAMS-HOT-SAUCE-EXTRA/dp/B00CHUJE9O
I like hot but the sound end disagrees. Tapatio isn't terrible.
Needs jalapeno!
It actually is supposed to have them but the wife wanted without so I broke out my Tapatio.

Yeah, I'm watching it. Cowboys are having a rough first half.

Back