Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Focus on your education. You have a lot of people competing with you for the best jobs out there. You don't need to be a Doctor. But it doesn't take rocket science to know that an education means more than a hobby. After you figure that out, then you can buy anything you want. Within reason. šŸ¤£ And remember to wear sunscreen.
Go to school
Maybe take a few classes
Become what I want to be (Mechanic)
Work somewhere
And there I should be able to afford snap on tools. Maybe, maybe not. I probably can, but Ill spend it on RC and modding up my 1:1 cars.

Also, how is sunscreen involved in all of this? šŸ¤£

So when I was in math class, no calculators permitted , A laptop is for learning school curriculum, not texting about a hobby. No vaping and so on. Give me a break. You are in school to learn about the outside world. And trust me. ALWAYS USE SUNSCREEN. Play that song on YouTube. You might find it interesting.
And if it's a clothing optional beach, and you opt out, put the sunscreen on before you leave the room... :joyful:

I also wish I would have taken my education more seriously. Looking back on it now, I can see all sorts of things that I would have been better off learning back then, as opposed to either not learning it or having to go back later and try to learn it. I also feel like I would have gone further in life.

On top of taking learning more seriously, I wish I'd have played sports more and participated in more after school activities like debate, music, etc.

The trick is to do all the hard work, like learning etc, when you are young. When you're young you have the energy, drive, resilience, and eagerness to learn. Then when you're older and half worn out you can sit back and enjoy all the fruits of your labor. Just my :2cents:

Hatch chili peppers
20231213_183619_resized.jpg

Slash that skunk sauce over sardines, and bake it real good. Add green beans, and you're good to go. I almost forgot. You need to add those fried onions in that can. o_O :thumbs-up:. Instant success just in time for Christmas. P.S We do that every year. Just hope you have a wood stove, so you can open the windows and the doors. Uber is a welcomed sight.Mike from :crab: Maine:crab: . Kinda like a lobster bake, but indoors.šŸ¤£. Its sooo good. o_O. Hey @TRAT, you are invited. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back