Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I meant that in a good way. :cool:. You always show great food. :thumbs-up: I try. Ha. You seem to cook good food down under. :rolex:

Last edited:
Don't mind the family pic @Doom!

20231212_093428.jpg

wish I had my phone to take a pic but it got taken away.
2 ish weeks later,
tablet.... gone
laptop.... gone
Going old school, gotta talk to real life people! How amazing is that
Still surprised these fourms are still unblocked on the school laptops. I guess these are educational. 😂
(If you want to know why they got taken away... there is no reason.

2 ish weeks later,
tablet.... gone
laptop.... gone
Still surprised these fourms are still unblocked on the school laptops. I guess these are educational. 😂
Are you being punished? Bad boy?

Are you being punished? Bad boy?
🤷‍♂️
I literally didn't do anything. I swear
All I did in the past couple weeks is miss a few days of school due to being sick and doctors appts.

Last edited:
2 ish weeks later,
tablet.... gone
laptop.... gone
So when I was in math class, no calculators permitted , A laptop is for learning school curriculum, not texting about a hobby. No vaping and so on. Give me a break. You are in school to learn about the outside world. And trust me. ALWAYS USE SUNSCREEN. Play that song on YouTube. You might find it interesting.

So when I was in math class, no calculators permitted , A laptop is for learning school curriculum, not texting about a hobby. No vaping and so on. Give me a break. You are in school to learn about the outside world. And trust me. ALWAYS USE SUNSCREEN. Play that song on YouTube. You might find it interesting.
Good advice. I look back at how I looked at school and wish I could go back and focus on getting better grades and actually gone to a good school for engineering with a scholarship. I had the potential, but didn't really care enough back then. Work your tail off when you're young and learn everything you can, and you will be able to relax more later on.

Last edited:
Still can't hear out of my right ear
Went to the doc on Tuesday
its clogged as its backed up from all the congestion I got
Just got to wait it out.
Hopefully 2024 is a better year

Focus on your education. You have a lot of people competing with you for the best jobs out there. You don't need to be a Doctor. But it doesn't take rocket science to know that an education means more than a hobby. After you figure that out, then you can buy anything you want. Within reason. 🤣 And remember to wear sunscreen.

Still can't hear out of my right ear
Went to the doc on Tuesday
its clogged as its backed up from all the congestion I got
Just got to wait it out.
Hopefully 2024 is a better year
Mix 50/50 rubbing alcohol and vinegar. Put a few drops of this in your ear a few times per day. It will help.

Back