Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stayed home from school since I have a terrible cough, and have been since early last week. Organized the front of the basement. Now we have more floor space. I got a 7 by 5 feet (estimation) of free carpet space. What should I do? Wanting to run the mini b but I feel like it has too much power now to run it in the house.

Stayed home from school since I have a terrible cough, and have been since early last week. Organized the front of the basement. Now we have more floor space. I got a 7 by 5 feet (estimation) of free carpet space. What should I do? Wanting to run the mini b but I feel like it has too much power now to run it in the house.
1966_Twister_Cover.jpg

Sweet lil kompot (filtering out the ethanol in my gas)
IMG-20231129-WA0000.jpeg

Last edited:
My wife, after looking in the cupboards, said she had to go out because "we're out of rice" to which I replied NO! Let's see what we have in here, create a "struggle meal". We had left over white rice in the fridge so, yup. Chicken and shrimp fried rice with chicken fingers on the side.

IMG-20231205-WA0000.jpg

We had eggplant parm, no pics
My wife, after looking in the cupboards, said she had to go out because "we're out of rice" to which I replied NO! Let's see what we have in here, create a "struggle meal". We had left over white rice in the fridge so, yup. Chicken and shrimp fried rice with chicken fingers on the side.

View attachment 176418
All I can say is wow.

Last edited:
Back