Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone doing turkey for Thanksgiving? We are for sure. 🧙‍♂️
Already did my thanksgiving last week with my son. We had turkey and dressing with mashed taters and carrots.

Last night was Filipino food. Pancit, Lumpia, and BBQ Pork. I had it half bashed before I thought to snap a pic. lol

20231121_161739.jpg
20231121_161742.jpg
20231121_161745.jpg

Day before break, not really doing much in school. Teacher gave us some Dunkin donuts this morning.
Normal school lunch (pbj apples oreos pretzel sticks)
Dinner - fried chicken nuggets / bites

After dinner it went down hill, with life. Distant friend / family member passed away unexpectedly, and then the owner of the old carpet track went live for an hour just Q/A and taking down / apart / packing up everything. Turns out his so called "buddy" or "homie" that started the track business up with him stole stuff from him (the owner) he stole almost the whole mini z track and half of the drivers stand which is not his, and the owner put in around 7k into everything (well the drivers stand project) so, the whole thing was a fail, didn't get much business, hidden place, underground, lasted only 9 months. Sad.

Tomorrow I was thinking about going to the local clay track as I had the day off, and its wednesday so its race night. Was wrenching on my stuff. Got in my parts. I thought it was a bearing, stub axle or wheel hex issue I had with the buggy but turns out it was the actual steering hub, the plastic is warped. I had a spare, but it was for the right side, not the left. So I'm calling the hobby shop before I go down to the track to see if she has it in stock, if so I will go down and race, if not I wont race and yea.
My planned visit for the track tomorrow was unexpected as I didn't know I would have tomorrow off, and tomorrow is the only day I can do down until xmas break. Fingers crossed she has a replacement of those hubs in stock. Funny thing is I broke the same hub and same side at Beach RC a few months ago. I knew I should have went with that expensive fancy Xray XB4, but went with this. Well you get what you pay for. (Or unless its just I need to learn how to drive on clay, most of my breakages is on any surface but carpet since I started on carpet and been on it ever since. Idk)

Its 2023, idk if its just me, but there is nothing happy or surprising anymore, its just sad and depressing. Wish I can co back to like 2015 or something. Life was good (for me atleast) during that time.
Sorry to hear, David.

I'm ready to leave 2023 behind myself.

Breakfast this morning was scrambled eggs and avocado toasts. Probably should have use one less egg and just have one 1 toast since each slice is nearly twice the size of regular sliced bread and a lot more dense.
However, the heavy breakfast should get to Thanksgiving dinner and help keep me warmer when I do my daughter's oil change in the next hour or so.
20231123_085751.jpg

Back