Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meatball sub and fries.

A5D21592-C9C5-492D-A921-B134F7EA2AD5.jpeg

Those cheese needs to go on the fries as well. Then put the entire plate under the broiler to make the cheese all molten and gooey!
I was going to say the exact same thing.

I almost went to Jersey Mike's last Saturday, but I got lazy and didn't want to drive 15min away and wait another +15min for my order. I settled on Subway just 3min away. Inferior subs, but I also happened to have a 3 subs for $18 coupon.
The last 3 times I have ordered Subway here it has been horrible. I wish I had a Jersey Mike's here by me.

Subway sucks here also. Meat you can read a newspaper through and even ordering extra meat it's still not enough.
I want to try Firehouse Subs in Boise, but homemade is still the best.

Subway sucks here also. Meat you can read a newspaper through and even ordering extra meat it's still not enough.
Firehouse is really good too. At least the one I went to was.

One of the subs I ordered at Subway was an Italian, and surprisingly, it had quite a bit of meat. Maybe it was close to closing time so the server got generous.

We quit eating there a long time ago. We make our own.
We have it cut from the deli and stay away from that packaged junk.

We quit eating there a long time ago. We make our own.
We have it cut from the deli and stay away from that packaged junk.
Jersey Mike's cut the meat to order, right there in front of you. They are a lot pricier than Subway, but you do get a much higher quality product.

I'm working in the orthopedic clinic today, and as luck would have it, they're having a potluck luncheon today!
Tons of food, of which a lot of it was ethnic cuisines. Sorry, didn't get any pics......too busy stuffing my face!

Back