Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20231113_205239_resized.jpg
20231113_205624_resized.jpg

This is 1/2 of it so good, will have it again tomorrow. 😎

I don't know about other Asian nationalities, but Vietnamese desserts are very heavy on the sugar. So, for me to say that something is too sugary, is really saying something!
Of course, my palette for sweetness has also detensified as I got older.
Hmmmm, While I was partially teasing I was basing that assumption on my wife who is Filipino. Filipino deserts are not very sweet compared to American deserts. Half of what they call deserts to me arent very sweet at all. Honestly the world is developing a serious problem with sugar. We should all be more like Filipinos in terms of deserts at least :)

Hmmmm, While I was partially teasing I was basing that assumption on my wife who is Filipino. Filipino deserts are not very sweet compared to American deserts. Half of what they call deserts to me arent very sweet at all. Honestly the world is developing a serious problem with sugar. We should all be more like Filipinos in terms of deserts at least :)
Its funny you mentioned this. I'd dated a Filipina, and ate a lot of their food, but I have no recollection of any desserts.

I personally prefer mildly sweet deserts, so I would probably like all of that. Two of my favorites are poundcake, and lemon loaf.

You just stop right there mister! My blood is 45% sugar, I need to maintain that balance!

I got you. Never had carpet so I want that! 🤣

Had a coke for the first time in a while. Ruined the taste of my drink.
Soda pop has all been crap since they switched to corn syrup. The little bottles of Coke I believe are still made with sugar, but I could be wrong. We used to put them in the freezer for a bit then they would turn to slush when you opened them. That was the best. Mountain Dew Throwback is made with sugar. It's my favorite, but always out of stock.

Soda pop has all been crap since they switched to corn syrup. The little bottles of Coke I believe are still made with sugar, but I could be wrong. We used to put them in the freezer for a bit then they would turn to slush when you opened them. That was the best. Mountain Dew Throwback is made with sugar. It's my favorite, but always out of stock.
I try to buy the real sugar ones. It's just to "water down" my drink so I say around 10 shots.

Back