Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went to Panda Express tonight. For some reason whenever I order a milkshake they always say they don't have any. You would think after five years they would get their machine fixed. šŸ¤£

Last edited:
Went to Panda Express tonight. For some reason whenever tI order a milkshake they always say they don't have any. You would think after five years they would get their machine fixed. šŸ¤£
Lactose intolerant, I always got the free milkshake coupons. After the 2nd on I learned. šŸ¤£

We used to have a little drive in that do the same crap. Every night their machine was broke down but yet you see people walking out of there with their shake in the early afternoon.
I think it was young kids working at night.

Hardeeā€™s šŸ˜Ž

26B9992B-3A12-40BD-8A15-A8B174A50DBD.jpeg

Sauce from scratch and the spaghetti cooked in the the sauce. Meat sauce using ground pork and Italian sausage. Turned out excellent!
Dessert was Tillamook limited edition campfire peanut butter.
20230803_183359.jpg

Last edited:
Had patty melts. Burgers, swiss, mushrooms on rye. No photo. Just gotta take my word for it. We were pretty hungry. Worked around the house all day. But when supper was ready, it was all eat not much talk. Was so good.

I had nothing. :( :cry:
What. No photo? šŸ¤£. Just kidding. I'm sure Chubaka can share a can or two.šŸ¤£
Going to Panda Express tomorrow. I like white rice, grilled teriyaki chicken and kungpao chicken. Too good.

Last edited:
What. No photo? šŸ¤£. Just kidding. I'm sure Chubaka can share a can or two.šŸ¤£
Going to Panda Express tomorrow. I like white rice, grilled teriyaki chicken and kungpao chicken. Too good.
Of course there's a photo, can't you see it?

Back