Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These aren't bad for a quick snack. :thumbs-up:
20230506_122117.jpg

@Smilinbri. Dude, you need to start searchin the internet for a new wife, your current one expires in three years. :eek:

Seriously, tell Mrs. Smilin' Happy B-day. I'm sorry I couldn't make it to the party, but it didnt look like there was enough cake. 🤣

Is that a schooby doo candle?
Yup!!!

@Smilinbri. Dude, you need to start searchin the internet for a new wife, your current one expires in three years. :eek:

Seriously, tell Mrs. Smilin' Happy B-day. I'm sorry I couldn't make it to the party, but it didnt look like there was enough cake. 🤣
We were waitin' for ya! 😂

I keep forgetting to snap the pic before I start stuffing my face.

Today’s feast was Red Robin. 👌
View attachment 165072
Clear sky and the yellow orb finally returned to my area after being absent for the past 2 weeks!
Beautiful weekend days means grilling, and burgers are what we have in mind for this evening.

Just got back from Wally World, who the hell is buying these?! 🤢

View attachment 165084
Come on, Man, you're amongst friends, you don't need to lie to us 😉
I'm not a Doritos fan, but I would buy it just out of curiosity.

Disclaimer: my culinary standards are pretty low.

Greywolf says the ketchup flavored chips is a Canadian thing. We all know Canadians are weird 😝
I know that Canucks prefers vinegar with their french fries. Didn't know about the ketchup and chips thing though.
Speaking of which, where the heck has @Greywolf74 been?

I like vinegar chips and on my fries but ketchup chips just sound disgusting! 🤷‍♂️

Especially not on my beloved Doritos!!
They’re corn chips, do you put ketchup on your corn..? 🤣
I put ketchup on my corn dogs 😜

The only thing Ketchup is good for is tater tots!
1683412445350.png

The only thing Ketchup is good for is tater tots!
And making barbecue sauce, in baked beans, sloppy Joe's, in meat loaf, on meat loaf, etc. Lots of things I use ketchup for.

Ok Ok, We use it on eggs too but tater tots and ketchup sound sooooo good right now I just had to say it! And after finding the pic, I am even more hungry for them!

Back