Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cooked up some onions and bell peppers to go with the Italian sausages. Also, added American cheese and yellow mustard.
There was also a leftover bowl of Hormel no beans chili left in the fridge, so I had that as well. Man, that really hit the spot!
20230502_170046.jpg

Heck yeah! I used to absolutely loved the vanilla ones

Every now and then, I would get the Jello instant pistachio pudding. Just add milk, stir, and let set. Stupid simple!.....and tasty!
The pudding pop recipe is fairly simple. I haven't tried it yet, but people say these taste just like the real deal. Vanilla was my fav also. Insanely good.
  • 2 cups milk
  • ½ cup evaporated milk
  • 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant pudding mix
  • ¼ cup white sugar

The pudding pop recipe is fairly simple. I haven't tried it yet, but people say these taste just like the real deal. Vanilla was my fav also. Insanely good.
  • 2 cups milk
  • ½ cup evaporated milk
  • 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant pudding mix
  • ¼ cup white sugar
Let us know how it taste. If it's like the real thing, I may invest in a popsicle mold.

And the verdict? Was this her get time making it?
Oddly enough, I love citrus, but it had a bit too much lemon for me. And no, she has studied culinary arts abroad, and was a chef for a while, so she makes stuff I've never heard of, and it's always good. LOL

Salmon and oyster mushrooms in cream sauce, served over "zoodle" (spiral zucchini). Salmon was delish, but zucchini was a bit bitter.
20230504_191742.jpg

Back