Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Susan and younger daughter are at a cheer competition in FL, so I took the opportunity to get some servicing done to her, my former, Corolla, which is now just shy of 208,000 miles. That engine is still quiet as can be!
Anyways, its a 2hr job. The service shop is about 30 minutes away. I don't have a ride home and back, so I'm just waiting around, killing time. Headed over to Burger King, across the street, and had breakfast: an egg-normous burrito. It was just, ok. Another 1.5hr to go.
20230429_080348.jpg

Susan and younger daughter are at a cheer competition in FL, so I took the opportunity to get some servicing done to her, my former, Corolla, which is now just shy of 208,000 miles. That engine is still quiet as can be!
Anyways, its a 2hr job. The service shop is about 30 minutes away. I don't have a ride home and back, so I'm just waiting around, killing time. Headed over to Burger King, across the street, and had breakfast: an egg-normous burrito. It was just, ok. Another 1.5hr to go.View attachment 164484
My only complaint with BK is everything is always cold as a witch's titt, like it was made an hour earlier.

While we were out running errand we stopped at Burger King because it is next to the bank and gas station we frequent. We havn't been to BK in a while because if we go through the drive through they always get our order wrong. So today we went inside to eat.

First off, one side of the door was locked, no biggie. Then we placed our order, went to find a table, we were the only people in the dining area and there were no clean tables. :mad: only half of my burger was seasoned. So I decided to take their customer satisfaction survey, and the information on the receipt that is required was illegible. So I tracked down their contact us info from the main website and let them know how satisfied I was. ;) I don't know why I haven't learned that it's not worth the hassle to eat out anymore in the post covid era. Usually I wouldn't bother leaving feedback, but today it just irked me.

My son, my youngest, is turning 16 on Monday, and will be going for his driver's license. So, this evening, with him behind the wheel, we went on a long drive. We ended up over an hour away at the University of New Hampshire, where we stopped at the Hop and Grind. I got the piggy back: hamburger, buttermilk fried chicken, topped with onion rings.
20230429_185955.jpg

20230429_190136.jpg

My son, my youngest, is turning 16 on Monday, and will be going for his driver's license. So, this evening, with him behind the wheel, we went on a long drive. We ended up over an hour away at the University of New Hampshire, where we stopped at the Hop and Grind. I got the piggy back: hamburger, buttermilk fried chicken, topped with onion rings.
View attachment 164573
View attachment 164574
How in the H. E. double toothpicks do you even fit that in your mouth?

Spicy Italian sausages and home fries for a late breakfast.
20230430_112031.jpg

View attachment 164573
View attachment 164574
Interesting. But it kinda seems there should be some cut of pig on there with that name. They shoulda called it the "Beefy Cock". Or the "Cocky Bull". Or maybe the "Moother Clucker". Or how about the "Whata Load of Bullchick Burger". Or my favorite - "Porky's Revenge" 😜

Interesting. But it kinda seems there should be some cut of pig on there with that name. They shoulda called it the "Beefy Cock". Or the "Cocky Bull". Or maybe the "Moother Clucker". Or how about the "Whata Load of Bullchick Burger". Or my favorite - "Porky's Revenge" 😜
Agree.
I don't think I want to eat any food with revenge in its name though 🤪

🤣😆

Back