Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude! You didn't call me? I love sleep overs, cupcakes and icecream! You suck! 😜
I just want to sleep over cuz of his track. I'm jealous. He just walks 20 feet into his backyard. While me I got to go 30mins to an hour from home to get to one. :confused:

Couple of Brats

20230326_120654.jpg

OK, what the hell is going on when I leave for a day or two? You all act like you want a slumber party or some chit like that.:eek:

Last edited:
Chilli cheese dogs and fries for dinner, for my son and I. I made hand cut fries for the first time. It turned out OK. Need to figure out how to make it crispy on the outside. The Tony Chacherre seasoning went well with it.View attachment 162420
To make crispy fresh fries, you either have to boil them first, or double fry them, letting them cool completely before final frying. What chili did you use? Those look yummy!

To make crispy fresh fries, you either have to boil them first, or double fry them, letting them cool completely before final frying. What chili did you use? Those look yummy!
My wife made the chilli. Besides beef, I have no idea what's in it.

Had chocolates chip pancakes (the frozen ones) for breakfast. I had 3 oreoss, chips, and Hershey easter egg things. For dinner was beef, broccoli, and mashed potato's. Eating on the weekends are all over the place for me.

I also munch on gold fish throughout the day too.

We made a spinach, shallot, mushroom, and Gruyère quiche for brunch on Saturday. Bacon as a side of course. Soooo good!!

W1JO33y.png
That looks great!

My wife makes the same thing, but includes sausages.

Dinner ended up being roasted chicken, rice with broccoli,cheese, peas. And brown oat bread with honey butter. Dessert was chocolate pudding. :thumbs-up:

View attachment 162428
We rarely ever do roast chicken. With the local grocery store selling perfectly made rotisserie chicken at less than $5, it's just doesn't make any sense to go through the trouble of doing it ourselves for 3-4x more money. Also, our store bought ones are absolutely delicious!
The last time I did a whole chicken was when it was on sale for $5, and I just wanted the fun of doing beer can chicken on the grill again.
0802201451.jpg

Chilli cheese dogs and fries for dinner, for my son and I. I made hand cut fries for the first time. It turned out OK. Need to figure out how to make it crispy on the outside. The Tony Chacherre seasoning went well with it.View attachment 162420
Such a rookie cheese move, pile that cheese on there bro...

Back